12. Karolina 2006

13.  Adriana 2008

Bad

14. Marisa 2009

15. Heidi 2003

16. Selita 2007

17. Lily 2015

Poor lily always bottom of the list 

I love Miranda but I was not that impressed with her FB. 2007-2012 were all quite disappointing in my opinion. When they started to actually make a bra instead of adding diamonds on to a VS bra it got better again. Minus poor Lily.

Best FB: Lais’ Champaigne Nights (2018), Ale and Adriana’s Dream Angels (2014), Miranda’s Treasure (2011)

All of these on close-up have intricate designs and coordinated color schemes. 

There are some I almost included here but didn’t because I’m just counting the bra itself without the outfit.  For example, Gisele’s 2005 Sexy Splendor is iconic and so memorable, but its success was more dependent on the entire Christmas outfit than just the bra itself. 

Worst FB:

Lily’s Fireworks (2015) – underwhelming, no color scheme, just a whole bunch of sparkly gems, made worse by the red bra underneath; it was also rather poorly fitted.  I don’t know if it was because Lily lost so much weight, but there was a huge gap between her actual breast and the bra.

Candice’s Royal (2013) – The colors really clash, the combination of bright pink and garish yellow (with a bit of white, blue, and red too) makes the bra look kind of tacky and juvenile compared to others, but it looks a little better in photos where the colors were photoshopped and muted.  Having Candice wear it helped a lot to mask the tackiness.

Selita’s Very Sexy Holiday (2007) – the outdated holiday plant garnish on the edges did nothing to make this super plain bra any better.

Karolina’s Star of Victoria (2002) – the floral design has not aged well and was just kind of ugly.

Anything before 2000 looked pretty plain/bad, but luckily they have evolved over the years.  I almost added Ale’s 2012 Floral to the Worst list because I’m not sure if it looks a bit tacky or maybe if it was just going for that floral hipster vibe.

As I flipped through images of the FB over the years, what’s surprising is that some of the most expensive bras aren’t necessarily the best-looking ones. 

13 minutes ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

Poor lily always bottom of the list 

Yeah... Lily will never be my favourite angel  but I was happy she got an FB after years of hard work for the brand. But every step of the way they messed it up even more. Firstly, it was a poorly designed bra. Then, it fitted poorly. They put the red bra underneath to compensate for the fit and it made the bra look cheaper than it already did. And as a cherry on top, they gave her these god awful wings. I know it was supposed to look like fireworks but it looked more like diseased sea urchins to me. Probably, one of the worst “wings” VS has ever made and they paired it with an FB. 

1 minute ago, conjab2013 said:

Yeah... Lily will never be my favourite angel  but I was happy she got an FB after years of hard work for the brand. But every step of the way they messed it up even more. Firstly, it was a poorly designed bra. Then, it fitted poorly. They put the red bra underneath to compensate for the fit and it made the bra look cheaper than it already did. And as a cherry on top, they gave her these god awful wings. I know it was supposed to look like fireworks but it looked more like diseased sea urchins to me. Probably, one of the worst “wings” VS has ever made and they paired it with an FB. 

All of that and the photoshoot made me angry. I hated the way they styled or didn't even style her hair. The photos were complete crap, IMO. 

2 minutes ago, ticktock said:

All of that and the photoshoot made me angry. I hated the way they styled or didn't even style her hair. The photos were complete crap, IMO. 

Agreed. One thing that Lily has going for her is that she’s very photogenic. She almost always puts out great photos. But the photos we got from that shoot was garbage.

5 minutes ago, ticktock said:

This! I hated how unglamourous the shoot for it was hair and makeup wise. Looking back, the bra itself wasn't hideous. But the way they styled her and it made it look 100x worse. Especially on the runway with the red bra underneath and those ridiculous wings they gave her. I'm glad Lily got a FB but they did her so dirty.

Some of my favorite outfits/looks/model performance:

(these all really stood out to me. Of course a million others did too but those are the ones I could think of now)

Oh and I'd include Elsa's walk and pose in every single show she was in, but the outfits are just making it impossible lol

Also quick side note: The show should definitely not be live because they tape it twice and they wouldn't be able to get all the amazing angles. Which is actually why the last few years' shows have looked a mess editing wise to me because they looked like they were edited on the go while they filmed, basically as if it's live, and they didn't take time whatsoever to edit.

15770785268_1b009300ff_b.jpg Anja+Rubik+2010+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+kZhCvNtYiT_l.jpg Gracie+Carvalho+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Qcrn9Fk-pcgl.jpg victoria_secret_055_wenn5569979.jpg Candice+Swanepoel+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+zjPvarR1sjRl.jpg 3a4c5751dcd5a49ebaf1ef3a58a8045a.jpg Hilary-Rhoda.jpg 15057412_1322779331091688_8867363249956323328_n.jpg 2009+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+zK1tKFLya3qp.jpg GettyImages-106689353.jpg Candice+Swanepoel+Pajamas+Intimates+Lingerie+SU1XRMuTUWRl.jpgElsa+Hosk+2016+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+pHtbjo6t_1xl.jpg

19 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

I know it was so ugly I couldn’t believe it when I first saw 

3 minutes ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

I know that she says she’s has hashimotos...anyway but what is up with her face being so puffy lately is she bulimic or something she has jowls

Her face was always puffy and bloated but no matter how much I look I don't see jowls on her. She doesn't have them.