Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Lets be honest , youre the ones fooling yourselves into thinking the FB announcement is certain day. VS always tell us a day before that the announcement is the next day.:rofl:

On other news, I do think we will know tomorrow, I have this really strong feeling about it.

The titty this time too? :rofl:

1 hour ago, Freak said:

Monday:
Megan Williams
Barbara Fialho
Devon Windsor

Yesterday:
Jasmine Tookes
Lais Ribeiro
Josephine Skriver
Behati Prinsloo
Candice Swanepoel
Martha Hunt
Maia Cotton
Sadie Newman
Cheyenne M Carty
Gizele Oliveira
Kelsey Merritt
Isilda Moreira

Today:

Sara Sampaio

Stella Maxwell 

Taylor Hill

Elsa Hosk

Grace Elizabeth

Kelly Gale 

Lameka Fox

Cindy Bruna

Leomine Anderson 

Missing:
Adriana Lima
Romee Strijd
Zury Tibby
Maggie Laine
Iesha Hodges
Winnie Harlow
Duckie Thot
Alanna Arrington
Alannah Walton
Yasmin Wijnaldum
Mélie Tiacoh
Myrthe Bolt
Sofie Rovestine
Josie Canseco
Sabah Koj
Willow Hand
Barbara Palvin
Shanina Shaik
Toni Garrn
Herieth Paul
Sui He
Ming Xi
Alexina Graham
Georgia Flower
Estelle Chen
Nadine Leopold
Frida Aasen
Jourdana Elizabeth
Aiden Curtis
Grace Bol
Lorena Rae

Gigi Hadid? 

Bella Hadid? 

Kendal Jenner? 

1 minute ago, ticktock said:

Kendall wishes she was an actual Angel. I highly doubt VS sold them those pieces?? They have a lot of money, I feel like someone could have made it all for them.

Yeah, they probably got them custom made, no way VS would've let them borrow them, especially because VS sometimes re-uses them.

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Legit question has Adrianna actually been confirmed?

She hasn't confirmed anything, but we're assuming she's walking because she said in an interview recently that she has no plans of stopping with the VS show :idk: I'm starting to get confused tho, she has legit said nothing and the show is a week away, she usually at least posts something.

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm starting to think Romee is gonna be missing the show. Was she out of the way for a month or something? Also there's rumors saying she got secretly married?

Yes and yes.

Romee is pregnant and pulled out of the show, she was the OG Fantasy Bra girl but since she pulled out of the show everything had to be changed, that's why everything is so delayed. 

#conspirancy #illuminati

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm starting to think Romee is gonna be missing the show. Was she out of the way for a month or something? Also there's rumors saying she got secretly married?

No rumors - she confirmed it. She said they married for practical reasons, said it’s easier to be married when traveling together. She arrived in New York today

5 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Kendall wishes she was an actual Angel. I highly doubt VS sold them those pieces?? They have a lot of money, I feel like someone could have made it all for them.

Realistically apart from Kendall none of them could fit into the original pieces. 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Yes and yes.

Romee is pregnant and pulled out of the show, she was the OG Fantasy Bra girl but since she pulled out of the show everything had to be changed, that's why everything is so delayed. 

#conspirancy #illuminati

:rofl:  VS CONFESSION ON INSTAGRAM POSTS ARE COMING.

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

She made a post saying she was excited for the show to be in NYC. She's just being quiet

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yes and yes.

#conspirancy #illuminati

Was it purple that Behati gave to her and now Romee gave it BACK to Behati because she's pregnant and Behati deserved it?

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She hasn't confirmed anything, but we're assuming she's walking because she said in an interview recently that she has no plans of stopping with the VS show :idk: I'm starting to get confused tho, she has legit said nothing and the show is a week away, she usually at least posts something.

Yeah it’s weird. Every other Angel has posted leading up to. And if Adriana is still contracted she would have to do the lead up stuff. It’s super confusing. All she’s been doing is posting about Puma.