Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I would just like some sketches and the themes.. some years we had almost every outfit before the show was taped and that’s always like a letdown because there’s not much thing to be surprised of.

This year I would just like to know FB, themes, some sketches, performers and maybe some sneakpeaks of some wings.

not asking for much right?

regarding the Pier 94 I'm not man about it - Alex Wang and coach have had shows there! the building is just not as tall as the other NY location they've used so we will have different camera plans.

Regarding performers, last years how early do we know in advance usually?

We knew the performers like days before... I remember harry styles was in China and it was pretty obvious but I think last year they had a lot of problems with performers and visas, I’m expecting FB this week and next week performers and a bit of fittings. No more

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Just to clarify, Phenobarbie is being threatened via PM by someone saying a Demon named Valack is watching her back.... THE SOONER this show tapes, the sooner the crazies go back into hiding... 16 days

I just read the whole thing, it's amazing how bat shit creazy people can be o.o I actually had to google Valack

The worst is yet to come tho, we still have the FB, SO and show opener to be announced, these are three beautiful chances for meltdowns, breakdowns and riots. Last year everyone was thrilled Lais got the FB, this year I'm 100% sure shit will hit the fan :rofl:

I want Elsa to get the FB simply because I like her but honestly all this talk about who 'deserves' it the most kinda annoys me. They are all angels so all technically deserve it. Why should it be who worked the most in that year deserve it the most? They are all angels but some of them don't need to/are contracted to do all of the shoots during the year. 

58 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I just read the whole thing, it's amazing how bat shit creazy people can be o.o I actually had to google Valack

The worst is yet to come tho, we still have the FB, SO and show opener to be announced, these are three beautiful chances for meltdowns, breakdowns and riots. Last year everyone was thrilled Lais got the FB, this year I'm 100% sure shit will hit the fan :rofl:

So much joy to look forward to.. Yay (except for you know what and the shit that will hit the fan. Just knowing how much personal self satisfaction i am going to get is enough for me.. Dare I say I am looking more forward to the FB reveal then Christmas atm :rofl:)

There's just no way any model will please people, there's no outcome that will keep from rage and riots

Adriana, Jasmine, Lais & Candice: AGAAIN? SoOoooOoooOOOOO unfair, my favorite model hasn't had it yet WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Elsa & Sara: She's a cunt, should never get anything nice WAAAAAHHH 

Romee: BUT BUT BUT she doesn't deserve it, X model did two more shoots than her

Stella, Martha & Taylor: bUt ShE's sO bOriNGGg

Josephine: My favorite Angel has been with the company one more day than her UUUUUGHHHHHH so unfaiiir waah

Behati: But she hasn't worked in two yeaaaars while my favorite model has sold her soul to Ed Razek

14 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

So much joy to look forward to.. Yay (except for you know what and the shit that will hit the fan. Just knowing how much personal self satisfaction i am going to get is enough for me.. Dare I say I am looking more forward to the FB reveal then Christmas atm :rofl:)

Ok - so you know who got FB. :)

ATM I'm hoping it's Adriana. 

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

Just so people can complain about it.  :rofl: 

However, I think it's Elsa and that most of the people will be fine with that (apart from Behati's fans).

I wouldn't even be mad. I'd be like.... niceeeee.