Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I honestly preffer 1000 times a smaller venue. The shows before 2015 were so intimate and tbh prettier. One decent runway and no more than 200 seats it's fine for me. China was a mess and they wasted so much money and space in Paris. 

YESSSSSSS! Actually i Liked a lot the 2010 setting/show space it was like Grand but felt intimate and the decor was cute. Hopefully the go back to that. The elevated runway, some background decors

3 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Sometimes less is more. I think they need to realize that. One of my favorite commercials they ever did was Miranda Kerr for cotton and it was simple, it focused on her and the product. Like I said... less is more. lol

This x 1000.  Bigger is not always better and less is more.  Keep it simple and the show would probably be a thousand times better. But alas, that's probably wishful thinking on all of our parts. 

24 minutes ago, heartwing said:

I can only imagine the amount of crap you guys have to deal with day in and day out.  So a giant THANK YOU for dealing with all of that and for everything y'all do.  It doesn't go unnoticed. 

I agree wholeheartedly with this! THANK YOU GUYS and GIRLS!!!!:biggrin:

33 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Trolls, crazy people, pissy models, angry agencies, a butt load of people of pming me about the FB. Crazies in Adriana's thread threatening to kill models, mod watches, bans, it never fucking ends.

OMG! Are there really so many crazy people out there?!

Thank you so much for everything you mods do!