Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

tenor-24.thumb.gif.08ce3ec2a3c5b427060d7c7f6fd47240.gif

NO. You know.....I never understood how Behati became an angel. IDC about her personality and I don't think her personality can get her a FB. I will personally send a dark cloud over everyone at VS if they give her anything. Do her like Doutzen and move on from her and Maroon-Payola-5 already.

Same. I don’t need goofy on the runway. I want glamazons strutting their stuff. Her schtick was cute when she was doing Pink. I liked her though when she was super close with Coco. 

28 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

This thread took a weird route.:rofl:

And it will continue to take more weird routes if VS still doesn't give us a crumb of information to entertain us and make theories 'bout the show

1 hour ago, wintery said:

And it will continue to take more weird routes if VS still doesn't give us a crumb of information to entertain us and make theories 'bout the show

WE NEED SOME NEWS, OK? 

I really hope we are getting something tomorrow. At least a bit of information so we can have a decent topic to talk about. We don't even have a topic to fight about anymore. :rofl:

Oh my G... so sick of not getting any news! I remember the good old days where there would always be something happening! I preferred it that way. Last year was a huge shit show and a disappointment and they kept everything secret very close up until the show was around the corner. I guess it’s the same this year - but I don’t think it could be much worse than last years show. It was truly awful and the music sucked. Also the editing has never been so jumpy and all over the place.

do you guys remember those videos of the VS shows unedited? I’d love to watch one of recent years so I can ACTUALLY see what’s happening.🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

WE NEED SOME NEWS, OK? 

I really hope we are getting something tomorrow. At least a bit of information so we can have a decent topic to talk about. We don't even have a topic to fight about anymore. :rofl:

I keep checking this thread for any news. 

They should give us the first episode of making of today or tomorrow, then next week probably the one about Mary Katrantzou collaboration and in 2 weeks the last one with a content from fittings. It would make sense but as long as it's VS, everything can happen and I will not be even surprised 

Hey, HEY.... I don’t claim to be a psychic or good luck charm but last year when I went out on my day off to buy my Halloween costume, we found out Lais got the fantasy bra.

I am going out to buy my costume again. 

Fingers crossed.

FB is not being released today, sorry folks :rofl: I'm not sure if fittings start Tuesday or Wednesday but they start this week for sure so we should have news this week or at least something.

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

FB is not being released today, sorry folks :rofl: I'm not sure if fittings start Tuesday or Wednesday but they start this week for sure so we should have news this week or at least something.

They're in for a rude awekening for waiting for FB today.:rofl: