Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, phenobarbie said:

You know who the dark horse is... the one no one has mentioned as a contender..

It's Barbara Palvin guys. They brought her back just to give her the bra. I know it!

No..... all bad comes when you say that name, and without the great equalizer @appleauto to shield us from the onslaught...... we all fall down the rabbit hole.

tenor-24.thumb.gif.08ce3ec2a3c5b427060d7c7f6fd47240.gif

NO. You know.....I never understood how Behati became an angel. IDC about her personality and I don't think her personality can get her a FB. I will personally send a dark cloud over everyone at VS if they give her anything. Do her like Doutzen and move on from her and Maroon-Payola-5 already.

6 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

You know who the dark horse is... the one no one has mentioned as a contender..

It's Barbara Palvin guys. They brought her back just to give her the bra. I know it!

❤️❤️❤️

If she had star power or really famous boyfriend she would have def. gotten herself a bra. 

4 minutes ago, heartwing said:

What are the odds we actually see something of substance tomorrow?  

Readings aren't always accurate because everyone has free will which means they can change there mind at any time. I am seeing 10 magazine posting videos this week for fittings though.

Let me order my Tarot deck on amazon right now. 

35 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

33 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11778-1380669724-0.thumb.gif.1ba9276c0139ab3c034c85c5fa9113a7.gif

:rofl::rofl: DO IT BITCHES. ASK THE TAROT! I remember using Tarots to ask about a particular model, and my friend who was a tarot rader, was trying to be all righteous then. 

"Pasta, you do not ask about someone else's fate. Mind your own business."

tenor.gif

25 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I'm starting to believe we won't get any content until the week before the show. And then some more leading to the airing date. Unless they decide to start publishing everything this week...

6 minutes ago, Chessie said:

It doesn't have to be the FB, I just want some news because we all here are going to end up killing each other for the dumbest thing if we don't have a real thing about the show to talk about.

We all know this thread is going to be empty talk until some official shit from VS comes in, and that's fine by me :rofl:. I'd have the luxury of continuously increasing my post counts so I have enough for the HQ thread.