Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, phenobarbie said:

No she wasn't being sarcastic, she was trying to be polite in the face of people making generalized sweeping statements that are to some extent based in ignorance. No one has a direct line into Taylor's emotions or feelings, and obviously based on some of the comments you and dulovemedo have made you don't know the model very well. But to each their own.

Lmao why is this being taken so personally. I have no issues with Taylor.

8 hours ago, phang.s said:

This isn’t just about Instagram following though. It’s a multide of things. Just like how people discussed that Lais and Jasmine were given the fantasy bras probably in hopes that it would propel their angel status’ as they are the two least popular (and other reasons) and it did next to nothing.

At least here on Bellazon, Lais’ FB and her SI shoot raised her profile majorly. Lately, there doesn’t seem to be a competition that she can’t win.

5 hours ago, wintery said:

I can see all the others angels staying with VS more than Taylor, I think she will run away from the brand the first chance she gets. She is clearly not enjoying her time with the brand as the others. She feels apathetic with everything VS related, she doesn't care.

She got everything handed to her too easily. Hence, she doesn’t appreciate her opportunity enough.

5 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I honestly will never ever see what some of you guys see in Taylor esp when it comes to being groomed to be anything in VS. She has zero sexy appeal. I need more proof that she actually has real fans or bought them on Instagram because no one showed up to her VS or other events. I don't see swarms of people. I don't see anything.

me:

11ed04.thumb.jpg.ad00de98d4d0e00493f568713473fee3.jpg

EDIT: All I see is a little girl trying to be sexy.

I don’t see any desire from Taylor to learn and grow to be the queen of VS so there is no use for VS to try to groom her. Adriana admired the likes of Tyra, Heidi, Laetitia, Stephanie Seymore and followed in their footsteps. Candice straight up said she wanted to be the queen of Swim, which can be taken to imply that she wanted to be the next HBIC too. Taylor not so much. Her fans seem to consist of people who like her filtered selfies on Instagram. She doesn’t show any real star power in terms of personality, drive or ambition. She acts like a teenager from the country... who eats hot Cheetos.

52 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Sis thank God you said something first before I was about to go in :rofl: she’s nothing but a pretty face...that’s all. Has the personality of a local, can’t walk to save her life and has the sex appeal of an average 13 year old white girl at a suburban mall. Next.

4125A9E1-EFE8-486C-8B60-F69F7DB6FD66.gif

With men, her sex appeal seems to amount to “Is it bad that I’m attracted to her because she looks so young? Should I be looking at her pictures?”

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I'm not afraid. It's not that serious but it may be serious for everyone else. Besides.....I just want the fantasy bra announcement to be tomorrow. 

Fingers crossed right? It's getting to be pretty late and I know last year a lot of announcements were made on Mondays. So here's hoping!

2 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

If it does happen tomorrow.....I will doing psychic readings for $150. :rofl:

I got 50$, so if anyone else wants to come in that would be great!   Can we get a little sneak peek?  Is it Sara, just say getting hotter, or colder.