Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

10 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Is it me, or did the make up people not overdraw her lips? They seem normal to me.

I SAW THAT TOO. Is Danielle Priano the MUA or what does she do? 

5 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

There going to announce who is wearing the fantasy bra on Friday. 

You mean tomorrow? 

Can you imagine that we all are making all of this crazy conspiracy theories and planning rebelions if Elsa doesn't get it for them to give her a cheap horrible looking FB, Lily's style :rofl:.  If that happens I'm going to sign that stupid-ass Robyn petition.

@PastaFreak we will go down with this ship together, my friend. 

7 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

If they're announcing it tomorrow, wouldn't the shoot have taken place at least a couple days ago to give them enough time to edit the pictures and video?? (If that's what they were shooting today, of course.)

That would be logical. But lately with VS you can expect everything but the logical, maybe just announce it with a photo and launch the video a little later?

Or the story that Elsa uploaded was not from today, and they had us all believing that today's shoot was for that, if she got it of course

4 minutes ago, wintery said:

Or the story that Elsa uploaded was not from today, and they had us all believing that today's shoot was for that, if she got it of course

Do you think our evil ice bitch queen is capable of doing something THAT evil? Apologize please (actually, she is completely capable of doing it and it's a good theory). But, maybe we will se a cheesy video tomorrow and the photoshoot later, like we did with Jasmine. 
LOL at all of us just asuming it's Elsa. 

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Are we sure the FB is being announced tomorrow? 

Idk, @DULOVEMEDO sait it was tomorrow but  I don't know where did she got it. But man, we all need some info so badly that we just go with the flow.