Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

26 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Didn’t....didn’t we get an African segment last year? I doubt we’ll see another this year again, Sophia can’t be that asinine. 

The African Segment was sarcasm. Of course, there's no African segment this year.  :rofl:

A model who I know (but can't say who) told me she got the fantasy bra, it was all via DM, she told me how much is worth but I can't say how much, she gave me a beautiful description of the bra but guess what? I can't say either. Oh and she also told me when they are revealing the FB but I also can't tell, so yall stay tuned! It's amazing tho, it will be a great surprise. Here's some clues: she is very active on social media and is very friendly with some of the angels but she is not as close to the others. Oh and she has been working with the company for years! Yall will really really love it.

Also fittings are before the show! And there will be press for the angels and the pink gals, I just can't tell you when, sorry, gotta keep my secret :idk:

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

A model who I know (but can't say who) told me she got the fantasy bra, it was all via DM, she told me how much is worth but I can't say how much, she gave me a beautiful description of the bra but guess what? I can't say either. Oh and she also told me when they are revealing the FB but I also can't tell, so yall stay tuned! It's amazing tho, it will be a great surprise. Here's some clues: she is very active on social media and is very friendly with some of the angels but she is not as close to the others. Oh and she has been working with the company for years! Yall will really really love it.

Also fittings are before the show! And there will be press for the angels and the pink gals, I just can't tell you when, sorry, gotta keep my secret :idk:

Are you sure you can give them this much?  Either way, I'm super excited for one reason 🤣

Like biblical levels of happy because of the response, this model is going to get.

I just love how these people on IG keep reaching by posting the most vague statements with no proof whatsoever of what they are claiming "I know who got the FB but I can't say, here's a clue: she's got two tits, two legs and two eyes":rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I just love how these people on IG keep reaching by posting the most vague statements with no proof whatsoever of what they are claiming "I know who got the FB but I can't say, here's a clue: she's got two tits, two legs and two eyes":rofl: 

It's COMING. My personal joy is almost here. :rofl:

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

That's what people don't understand. When and if we find out things, the people we get info from are often under NDA's, if we leaked it could cost them their jobs if the leak was traced back to them.... STILL FINDING JOY

Disclaimer: I am 100% trolling and fucking with yall, I have no idea whatsoever of who got the sparky bra this year. I'm on the Elsa hype train but VS hates me so watch Josephine get it lmao. Please don't PM me asking me for info because I've got none and if I did I still wouldn't say anything and carry on trolling :rofl: