Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

12 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It's just so over the top. It would nice to get back to something actually Christmasy vs landscapes, and architecture that kinda takes away from the beauty of the models.

+1

Let's not forget this is these are THE best Christmas commercials and they are studio shoots. If this is what VS will be aiming for then i'm 100% here for it.

Another recent commercial in house/studio that was great:

This also means Candice, Behati and Adriana will not be a part of the commercial, so this is the first time Adriana has ever missed the commercial (except 2009) since she became an Angel. 

I feel like taking it back to the small holiday commercial shoots is going to be a good thing. So we can focus more on the lingerie and the models, I only hope that it will be focused on the sexy of the girls and not made them look childish, but I doubt it.

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

One more...

The broomstick wings are low key a look.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

What is she gonna do if and when she gets injured before showtime? If I were her, I’d focus on trying to look and feel my best for the show and that means minimizing stress.

She might collapse and have to be treated for “exhaustion” before she makes it to November 8.

If she gets injured then Robin will finally be able to walk the show.

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

+1

Let's not forget this is these are THE best Christmas commercials and they are studio shoots. If this is what VS will be aiming for then i'm 100% here for it.

Another recent commercial in house/studio that was great:

This also means Candice, Behati and Adriana will not be a part of the commercial, so this is the first time Adriana has ever missed the commercial (except 2009) since she became an Angel. 

Now, I'm depressed. :dead_horse:

1 minute ago, wintery said:

I feel like taking it back to the small holiday commercial shoots is going to be a good thing. So we can focus more on the lingerie and the models, I only hope that it will be focused on the sexy of the girls and not made them look childish, but I doubt it.

That what i was thinking but it's VS.... So far I'm not excited, the puppies and these things on the head are definitely not for a sexy commercial 

Not having the Archangels(Yes, I just made that up) Adriana Lima and Candice in this holiday commercial is low key genius in regards to sales/equity. If the holiday commercial with the other angels don't perform well in sales....well....they can simply blame it on the them and axe them.

Just now, DULOVEMEDO said:

Not having the Archangels(Yes, I just made that up) Adriana Lima and Candice in this holiday commercial is low key genius in regards to sales/equity. If the holiday commercial with the other angels don't perform well in sales....well....they can simply blame it on the them and axe them.

lmao :rofl: savageeee

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

If they did the holiday commercial that week, I wonder if any non Angels will make an appearance. I believe Lameka, Alexina, Sadie and Nadine all shot that week, but could have just been for still photos. :idk: 

Roos and Sadie shoot for the Holiday campaing but not with the angels, so i doubt we'll see a non angel in the commercial.

This duo... 😶

15 minutes ago, Freak said:

That what i was thinking but it's VS.... So far I'm not excited, the puppies and these things on the head are definitely not for a sexy commercial 

A girl can dream... even when all the signs point to a childish commercial :cry: