Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

It’s quite the u-turn on the last few years, where we’ve known all the themes and seen almost every outfit weeks before the show, so by the time the actual show came round a lot of us had mostly lost interest. Perhaps they’re trying to ramp up the suspense to try and boost the viewing figure a bit?

Fittings close to the show make perfect sense. They still have a week to make necessary alterations, and the girls don’t have the chance to Train Like An Angel to a new waist measurement. (Minus Kelly.)

Girls with pieces like custom bodysuits etc have probably already had fittings tbh, and with likely have their fittings in the first week to allow time for necessary adjustments. 

1 minute ago, BehatiPrincess said:

It’s quite the u-turn on the last few years, where we’ve known all the themes and seen almost every outfit weeks before the show, so by the time the actual show came round a lot of us had mostly lost interest. Perhaps they’re trying to ramp up the suspense to try and boost the viewing figure a bit?

It´s true that some years I tried not to see anything and try to watch the show completely bare, without knowing outfits etc. but when the time arrives its nearly impossible haha

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Fittings close to the show make perfect sense. They still have a week to make necessary alterations, and the girls don’t have the chance to Train Like An Angel to a new waist measurement. 

Kelly probably will train 4 times a day the whole week... 

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I would take that post with a grain of salt, especially since we don't even know who the alleged model is

I know but there are models that follow that account so it can be possible. Anyway the relevant thing it's that there will be fittings on November 1st, the rest was just the account speculation 🤔

If I were y'all, I'd be glad that VS is keeping their news on the hush this year. It's a blessing in disguise because the moment the first show outfit gets revealed, we all know that Sophia is going to ruin the outfit with her stylings :rofl: 

At this point, the news of who's wearing the FB is more relevant than us seeing the outfits. If lifeofvsangels is reliable, then Thursday-Sunday will be a chance for us to ascertain if Alexina, Lameka, Sui and Ming are all full-fledged angels because its the fittings for angels only. Then again, as @Clauds said, take it with a grain of salt.

I know lifeofvsangels doesn't have a good rep amongst a few IG fan accounts, particularly the ones that we like. Whoever running that account is notorious for stealing reliable/unreliable information from other sources and has been involved in a couple of dramas from the fan accounts previously. 

At least we don't have fish lips posting about his favorite angels every week :rofl: 

Last year Olivier was posting #VSlovesBalmain so often that I get so sick seeing them Balmain stuffs. So far VS hasn't given me a reason to hate Mary Katrantzou and vice versa. 

12 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

If I were y'all, I'd be glad that VS is keeping their news on the hush this year. It's a blessing in disguise because the moment the first show outfit gets revealed, we all know that Sophia is going to ruin the outfit with her stylings :rofl: 

At this point, the news of who's wearing the FB is more relevant than us seeing the outfits. If lifeofvsangels is reliable, then Thursday-Sunday will be a chance for us to ascertain if Alexina, Lameka, Sui and Ming are all full-fledged angels because its the fittings for angels only. Then again, as @Clauds said, take it with a grain of salt.

I know lifeofvsangels doesn't have a good rep amongst a few IG fan accounts, particularly the ones that we like. Whoever running that account is notorious for stealing reliable/unreliable information from other sources and has been involved in a couple of dramas from the fan accounts previously. 

4 days of fittings for angels ?? I do not think so, there will be other girls too 

this year they will be in greater numbers, it seems to me that they will be at least 60 girls, it will also surely last a week

We've got 12 angels this year, 4 days is more than enough to do the prelim. fittings. Even when you add in Sui and Ming, or Alexina and Lameka, that's 16. 4 fittings per day is actually quite little. I don't the angels to try on all 60 outfits anyway so... 

Either ways, Sophia and team can get a lot accomplished in a day if they go by the 4 angels per day schedule.