Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

After seeing Olivia on Model Squad, I can’t stand her. :ninja: 

I don’t know what’s going on with Hailey’s tan/make up but she looks dirty/odd, especially around her chin. 

Just to keep track: 

Location #1 - Kangroo Islands, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo 

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

What’s the tea? :D

I just found her and Devon beyond annoying. Olivia was whining and crying every episode about how hard her life was, being so successful and talented. 

There’s also an episode where she goes on and on about how she’s a restaurant owner and such a #BIZZNESSWOMYN but it’s very clear in the episode that she’s put all the responsibility on her father, and her only real involvement in the business is having her name attatched to it. 

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

After seeing Olivia on Model Squad, I can’t stand her. :ninja: 

I kind of felt the same way. She also said her test shoot with Yu was the worst experience she ever had, and it could have been, but the editing of the show didn’t do her any favors. Her photos were great though, so I am excited to see how she does. 

Olivia has always been annoying even back in her pageant days. Not sure is it bc she is from RI. A lot of people from there have a chip on their should and have the urge to constantly prove themselves to others. For her to complain about how hard life was is such BS. She comes from an affluent and well-connected family in which she had opportunities other women could only dream of. Also to call her a “model” is a total joke (a model-wannabe perhaps). She is a socialite—-always was and always will be.

8 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Olivia has always been annoying even back in her pageant days. Not sure is it bc she is from RI. A lot of people from there have a chip on their should and have the urge to constantly prove themselves to others. For her to complain about how hard life was is such BS. She comes from an affluent and well-connected family in which she had opportunities other women could only dream of. Also to call her a “model” is a total joke (a model-wannabe perhaps). She is a socialite—-always was and always will be.

+100000000

22 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::nicole:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

She comes from an affluent and well-connected family in which she had opportunities other women could only dream of.

I didn't know this about her, but people who see the world this way make me laugh. So many people complain about how tough their lives are while growing up with advantages that many people don't have.

This mentality is not limited to models and/or wealthy people, but I will stop there before I go too far in what I say.  :smile: