Bellazon

On 11/28/2017 at 10:43 PM, toodarnhot said:

I don’t have time to download and post them rn but they’re available here in MQ right now. I don’t know if anyone is gonna bother grabbing HQs. 

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/_sJmmJ9NvNe/Victoria+Secret+Angels+Gather+Watch+2017+Victoria/browse

image.thumb.png.8252a18f368b549ba16af59793dcb885.png

LOL! Lamenka completely changed in one week, didn't she? :tf:

On 11/28/2017 at 11:29 PM, Kevork89 said:

Also I thought the commercial was very classic. It wasn’t OTT, simple, pretty, wonderful location and looks. It gave me 08 vibes. They’ve always tried a little too hard with it in past years and this felt so right. Sure the music was a bit of a snooze but the slow paced editing gave room for every girl to be seen. It was great. Also the shots of Lily in those wings :heart:

+1

I think it is one of the best holiday they've done in years.  I liked last year's, but I love this year.  I thought the music fit the mood of the shoot,  and all the girls nailed it. Especially Lais, Sara and Elsa. 
Then, there are the Queens... Adri, Ale and Candy.  (that could almost be a law firm or something) 

On 11/29/2017 at 4:44 AM, joanaffsimoes said:

On the other hand, Blanca & Bella KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm so Happy with Miguel's performances, both of them are just on point! He's the best

Bella was way more relaxed this time.  I actually liked her. 
Did anyone else catch his Michael Jackson impersonation for a moment? 

On 11/29/2017 at 4:57 AM, dennis123 said:
We love you Ale!:heart: Can someone please edit this into the VSFS to make it look like VS actually cared about Ale?? And switch the segments again to make it look like she closed the show, thank you!!:clap:

I posted under this on her insta tonight about shame we didn't see this on the broadcast.  

On 11/29/2017 at 4:49 PM, Corner said:

.... Just enjoy the music and the girls. We’re not going to see their catwalks.VS is never going to be as magical as it once was and I think someone mentioned telling the girls to be relatable was the death of the show. Humans indeed want fantasy. We just do. I want to see something that will mesmerize me, not what reminds me of a college girl. I’ve made my peace with the fact that the show has gone downhill and VS is too blind to see that they need to let the old farts making these stupid decisions go.....

Preach it! :yes:

5 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

+1

I think it is one of the best holiday they've done in years.  I liked last year's, but I love this year.  I thought the music fit the mood of the shoot,  and all the girls nailed it. Especially Lais, Sara and Elsa. 
Then, there are the Queens... Adri, Ale and Candy.  (that could almost be a law firm or something) 

:rofl: love the law firm idea

On 11/30/2017 at 9:54 AM, Kv0802 said:

Random Question. Someone said here that in Goddesses, Sui was Diana. And Aramando said Blanca is Aphrodite. Kinda wondering if you guys know or who do you think the others are supposed to be?

I have no clue. I wish someone posted somewhere which goddess was which.  

On 11/30/2017 at 5:39 AM, Kevork89 said:

Ok here’s my rundown of the show if anyone gives a shit.

Like I said my idea is for the future. Change it up, make it fresh. Keep us interested. I don’t need the show to necessarily be all about a girl walks down poses and move on. That’s how it used to be it’s ok to show fun and personality. But also sell the fantasy. Show us the girls, show their bodies, don’t cover them up with so much stuff.

I like where your head's at on this. 

On 11/30/2017 at 3:44 PM, llekel said:

Im still riding the Jo is wearing awful boots train. Granted Aiden was wearing the same boots, but hers fit well. 

They did show a boot lace emergency backstage with Jo, right before the start of Porcelain. I think that may have had something to do with it.  On that walk. 
I also still think that the wing in Punk was too heavy for her.