Bellazon

I'm watching this live so I'll gonna hurl all my thoughts at each commercial break. 

- Candice's opening was definitely better than her last one, but that cape thing was terrible. Her waist in her best feature imo, and it made her look bulky af and completely cut her off. 

- Ming and Grace were actual perfection. 

- Loved Leomie and Lui's ass slap. 

- Grace Bol is a big giant no. No no no. :no: 

- Roos' walk was so boring and lacklustre. I don't understand her hype. 

- Blanca and Frida looked absolutely stunning. 

- LMAO Jo's walk was so painful. 

- The lingerie in Porcelain was really lovely. 

So far these are my thoughts on the show after watching the Google drive link (btw, a huge THANK YOU for sharing); will probably rewatch to catch anything I missed.

Punk Angels: Loved Candice's opening. I liked Jo's outfit but not her walk; the wings literally weighed her down and made it look like she had a hunchback. She should have worked on her back and shoulders more so she could support the wings. Stella and Martha's pose at the end was weird. 

A Winter's Tale: I liked how they included the moment between Ming with Gizele on the runway and with Lily backstage. I think Gizele is gonna get a lot of IG followers after the show because of this moment in the show. Loved Leslie's performance! Side note: I was so excited to hear them mention his role in Hamilton when they introduced him in the performers credits.

Porcelain Angel: I thought the segment was good, didn't really notice any standouts.

Goddesses: YES TO LAIS!!!! That's all.

PINK: I loved the energy! Jane was an incredible performer. Loved Grace as always. 

Nomadic: Ale was everything, I got sad watching her walk for the last time. I'm still saltier than a salt shaker because they did her dirty by switching the segments so Vanessa ended up closing the show. VS: show some respect for my girl, Ale! 

Interview Segments: You can always count on VS to include segments on working out, childhood or modeling beginnings (the Romee bit was funny!). I was surprised and glad to not see a segment where they talk about social media. It was a given Jo and Jas would do the kung fu segment given the JoJa phenomenon. The PINK segment on Grace and Zuri was cute, especially with that group hug with their families!

Favorite Segments
1. Goddesses 
2. Punk Angels
3. A Winter's Tale
4. PINK
5. Nomadic 
6. Porcelain Angels

These are my early thoughts and opinions (will probably change once I rewatch).

- Leslie...I can't take you seriously when I can see that much of your socks. :ninja: 

- Didn't love Sara's opening tbh. 

- Alexina's posing felt really awkward. 

- Ming and Gizele get me every time I watch it. :cry: 

- Gizele is so hot. :wub: 

- Devon usually feels like filler to me, but I really liked her this year. 

- Ming crying. Baby. :cry::cry: