Bellazon

8 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Lmfao the girls were definitely sticking to their cliques that’s for sure :rofl:

By double standard I meant that for example if I had said the group of black girls were replicas of each other there would be quite an issue of racism and what not brought up. I know generally there’s no issue with this I’m not usually triggered by race or ethnic group talk. But I just think saying any girl is a replica of another based on whether they are all blonde white girls or all black girls shouldn’t be said. But doesn’t matter at least we can all have a good discussion about it and no one gets all angry and shiz.

I think sticking to your clique isn’t always a bad thing but I do question are all the Chinese models as close as they seem. I am sure they are friendly towards each other but a few of them I cannot imagine them being buddies. I think VS might have grouped them together in photos to appeal to the Chinese audience.

Ok, thanks for clarifying :flower: The topic of race and why it upset some people is irrelevent here. I think the word “trigger” has a negative connotation and might not necessarily defines things accurately. The whole topic is one of those things in which whether a persons gets it or not, and whether someone wants to get it or not. It is a personal choice. All we could do is let each other be and be respect of each other’s choices :smile: 

Has anyone posted this? I was watching IG Stories and saw this promo come up...

Thank you so much PinkCouture for posting the Martha video on YT. The only other video I can currently find is this one which has already been posted on other platforms with higher brightness:

https://dm.victoriassecret.com/appfeatures/1268112176441/ri-cue-bg-d.mp4

I did get these pics, however (Victoria, Iza, Aiden and Roos at castings, it seems Aiden, like Roos, also got casted on the spot):

102717_desktop_castings.jpg

And here's a fitting pic of Zuri, also on the site (the blank space is for text):

DT_PINK.jpg

Just found this closeup of Lais' FB:

fashion-show-2017-champagne-nights-fanta

And the "Look of Show" pic with Blanca's Goddesses sketch:

fashion-show-look-of-show-2017-victorias

Higher quality (but still not HQ):

image.thumb.png.75da8f9d133b1016356e04942ae58c6e.png

6 hours ago, Diorsfashion said:

Vs will never change their beauty standards so we shall leave it there it would be good if they did but that is never going to happen 

I disagree with this... Look at the cast from early 2000's to now... BIG differences here.

Sexy is sexy though... Looking at early 2k shows MOST of those models were sexy. Quite a few girls cast now that would stand out like sore thumbs on an earlier catwalk. Not complaining because I have my idea of beauty and it has changed slightly as I have become older, but some things I do find more beautiful than others.