Bellazon

If they are willing to give Asia another try maybe they should have it in Hong Kong (they are opening a flagship store there next year). I think it would be cool if they did a PR shot on the harbor. Victoria’s Secret Angels in Victoria Harbor :D I think they are less strict with their Visa too :smile: 

No show is as bad as 2009. The model search, the five segments, V runway, the lame Heidi “moment”. It was the recession show. There were some ok looks. Like Rosie and Lindsay’s looks in Enchanted but tbh everything else was a bit messy.

The last two shows have been big messes due to the repetitive segments and too many models with the Angels not feeling

important or special. 2014 wasn’t great but it still had a bit of what was good previous.

2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2011 are my fav shows.

Slept for 12 hours and woke up to all most of this.

First things first... mrw Gigi ain't walking.

jZQjO.gif

Secondly... I think the show is getting better. No Gigi, a little bit less models. The show is is turning in the direction that we all wanted, ie: less models, no Gigi in a rather interesting way. I'm gonna be off the forums for a day or two because I'm dealing with an event at work. But I'm gonna keep tuning in and post comments if I can. 

I lowkey hope VS will have an Asian angel by the end of this year's show if there's an RttR season 2. 

2007 was a weird year for me. I loved the energy of the girls and the music in the sections, but it felt like a cheap year? Like the outfits didn't scream luxurious or expensive to me. But I love Adriana's opening, Flavia during PINK, and even Heidi's ridiculous snowflake wings.

I wonder if Izabel secretly got a work permit in China and is pounding on Ed/Monica/Sophia's door right now....

I think almost all of us can agree that 2009 was the worst show. But after 2009, 2007 is second worst imo. If Pink is the strongest segment of the year, there is a huge problem (2007 Pink is the best Pink segment but my point still stands). I dont know if it was in the editing or during the actual show but the timing of the walks in that year was really off. 2013 is third worst for me. That emoji Pink section dragged that year down. Hands down the worst segment VS has ever done. Only redeemable thing about it is Elsa.

2007 the looks were rather poor but it still had really strong walks and a great cast. And even though the looks were horrible I loved the Christmas segment at the end. The music was great and worked well. Miranda was amazing! Also hated that FB Selita wore.

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

My assumption is they’d need a different kind of visa to walk the show. A temporary work type visa and they might not have been given those but can get travel ones.

Yes, the visa for the show is a work visa. I think Julia got a tourist one cause she didn't even mention the show. 

Just now, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

I think it's been long established that Gigi stans are a bunch of tweeny boppers with no real clue about the industry as a whole, much less VS.

I like Gigi and am disappointed she’s not in the show. I actually think she fits in kind of well with this current wave of angels that seems to emphasize fitness. Her abs are fantastic.