Bellazon

That is still not enough outfits for all angels to get 3. And I don't think VS would do that, just imagine complaining of the fans that their angel got only 2. Outfits will probably go to models who had only 1, and if they decide to give angels 3 they will give that to Adriana, Candice and Ale, in that case least amount of people will complain.

1 minute ago, unali said:

That is still not enough outfits for all angels to get 3. And I don't think VS would do that, just imagine complaining of the fans that their angel got only 2. Outfits will probably go to models who had only 1, and if they decide to give angels 3 they will give that to Adriana, Candice and Ale, in that case least amount of people will complain.

On the other hand, since when did VS start listening to fans?

2 minutes ago, unali said:

Yes but if we way that Lais stick to 2 because she have the FB, Elsa as well because she has the SO, and the girl who is opening also stick to 2 outfit, there is 10 angels remaining. And there is 6 outfits at this point