Bellazon

I would be shocked if Gigi was denied a visa. She was just in China a year or so ago for the Tommy x Gigi tour. 

I realise the anti-Asian racist incident occurred within the last year but I can't believe that the government would weigh bot comments over the financial gain. Stop reposting unofficial information, it's annoying.

4 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

i don't know spanish but seems like Gigi is on the list too, so that's 7 outfits less if we count that Mayowa got 1, Gigi for sure 2 

Could you link me to it? I can translate

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

On which ground will Gigi not be allowed to get her Visa? :idk: I bet she worked there too at some point in her career.

Yeah, she covered Vogue China just this year and was in Shanghai for the Together Tour last year.

She's not getting denied a visa, I'll eat my laptop if she is.

Just now, ThePinkDiet said:

On which ground will Gigi not be allowed to get her Visa? :idk: I bet she worked there too in some point in her career.

On the grounds of the show being in China and they not liking her? They banned Justin Bieber, Beyoncé and other people before on the grounds of we're assholes like this

So the models confirmed to be in china or travelling are

Lais, Josephine, Sara, Bella, Karlie, Georgia, Jasmine, Romee, Taylor, Lily, Candice, Stella, Ming, Sui He, Estelle, Xiao, Cindy, Leomie, Alexina, Amilna, Alecia, Barbara, Roos, Sanne, Jourdana, Maggie, Lameka, Vanessa, Gizele, Bruna, Blanca, Kelly, Frida and Aiden i think, how many girls are we missing still? like 20-30?

Article says there's five girls whose visa have already being denied: Kate G, irina Sharipova, Julia B, Dasha and Mayowa. Gigi's visa hasn't been denied but it also hasn't been accepted yet and people in China truly don't want her there and there's a boycott going on.

It also says Taylor is going to the show (it doesn't say if performing or guest) but there's no confirmation on her visa either.