Bellazon

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Later this year he will be in Dunkirk? That movies already come out. Fan made again me thinks. The font is all pixelated too.

Yeah, it isn't professional enough to look like an official press release (which they are apparently having issues being able to do).

3 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

@Kevork89 @Dipit Trust me it was on the VS page 2 days ago... I can link you to the cache version of it.

I don’t think you’re lying but the sad reality is a couple of years ago there wasn’t all of these fan edits, accounts, confirmations. Before it was easier now there’s so much out there you can’t tell what’s real and fake anymore. But send the link if you do.

6 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Don't make me panic first thing in the morning, gurllll

hahaha hope not just my curiosity mixed with worrying 

1 minute ago, sarinka said:

Instagram accounts can still see those posts cause one of them posted an screenshot from here :hang:

she gave credits to bellazon

3 hours ago, TessaEdwards said:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/15/victorias-secret-fashion-show-turning-into-international-media-crisis/

It seems like they're struggling with Chinese government regulations.

In a nutshell:

- Apparently some bloggers were denied visas and are cancelling their flights to Shanghai

- They were not given permission to shoot outside the Mercedes-Benz Arena and the TV producers are said to be freaking out

- Victoria’s Secret staff members in China can’t send out press releases because they have to be approved by government officials

Wow... Maybe that's why they're so quiet about everything and haven't announced the performers yet.

in other words....everything is a fucking mess

no wonder they haven't confirmed anything

1 hour ago, Rapunzelica said:

could this mean that there is possibility that we aren't going to have the photos right after show? 

considering how they're controlling every single bit of information that comes out and the show hasnt even started, i would say yes

but we really dont know what will happen

1 hour ago, Rapunzelica said:

could this mean that there is possibility that we aren't going to have the photos right after show? 

Maybe. But imo once the show starts, all the “difficulties” will be left behind and we’ll see sneak photos like every year. At least I hope that’s what will happen.