Bellazon

I’m so glad someone made this new thread for those of us who aren’t good enough to be in the original one! Thank you ? 

I find a lot of similarities between Elsa’s outfit this year and her opening outfit last year. Perhaps it is the coloring. Of course I prefer this years outfit!

Jasmine’s outfit is awful. Those paperclip wings are not properly executed - I LOVE the idea. I hope they work on it to make it have more Wow factor.

23 minutes ago, tycotyco said:

They say on instagram for the performers this year. Apparently it' Harry Styles, Miguel and Katy Perry 

No Taylor? That's an interesting surprise... I'm glad because I'm getting bored by her. I feel like she always tries to be another model and I hate when she walks the runway with Karlie. 

Are there two threads, where is the other one? :ninja:

Also yikes Katy, her new music is trash. I'd take Taylor over her any day. Real question is, who is gonna do Pink? Hopefully not Harry o.o and i can't find any of this stuff in their website

Just now, Clauds said:

Also yikes Katy, her new music is trash. I'd take Taylor over her any day. Real question is, who is gonna do Pink? Hopefully not Harry o.o

I'm really hoping they put Katy in PInk just because as you said her new music is trash. Crossing my fingers Harry will sing in the main line

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Also yikes Katy, her new music is trash. I'd take Taylor over her any day. Real question is, who is gonna do Pink? Hopefully not Harry o.o

Hopefully they'll put Katy in Pink and we can stand her.

I'm just glad Taylor is not coming back!!

Just now, Clauds said:

Could Miguel be performing in Punk? Out of og those three he seems to fit the best

the new single would fit the best in Punk yes! but i'm not sure if that section will have a performer, as said before maybe Balmain will want all the attention to the collection 

1 minute ago, VSFSFanatic said:

Any ideas of what they could perform? I think Katy’s entire new album is a crock of shit. Swish Swish on the runway will be all kinds of cringeworthy.

I feel Harry will be singing Kiwi for sure (I hope they let him do 2 songs but there is 3 artists so :idk:) , Miguel has a whole new album due december 1st (sorry I dont know his newest single)  and Katy her lastlest single is Swish Swish i don't see her performing Bon Appetit.