Bellazon

26 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

From what I have gathered it was Lais doing more of the workout than Sui...

Sui was translating most of the conversation. The host is pretty bad, she keeps cutting in every single time. 

@PinkCouture are you interested in getting the VSFS jacket? I'm looking for someone to buy the jackets together with. Also, do you know if I can get it off VS' official website? Or it's just available in Taobao's website?

Edit: The T-Mall event is happening tonight!

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Just download the Meipai app, copy paste the following Chinese words --> 维多利亚的秘密 and select 关注. Live streaming starts an hour from NOW.

It is over now but I used this link to view it live: http://www.meipai.com/live/6334600460317822977

Feel free to watch it but the host is annoying AF (even in Chinese) but Lais was fantastic.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

It is over now but I used this link to view it live: http://www.meipai.com/live/6334600460317822977

Feel free to watch it but the host is annoying AF (even in Chinese) but Lais was fantastic.

What. I could have saved 75% battery of my IPhone ._. It wast just straight an hour of merchandise and basic questions tho.

There's another VS event happening tonight at 7:40PM, 6 hours and 40 minutes from now. I think Lais and Sui are doing a mini fashion show. 

@PinkCouture do you wanna get the jacket together :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

What are you saying by getting the jacket together? Like splitting the cost? That makes no sense. :idk: 

Ah, like... if anyone is interested in buying as well, then we can buy it together. I can't buy it from where I live at because China doesn't ship over. I've gotta get help from outsiders. 

54 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

@PinkCouture are you interested in getting the VSFS jacket? I'm looking for someone to buy the jackets together with. Also, do you know if I can get it off VS' official website? Or it's just available in Taobao's website?

Edit: The T-Mall event is happening tonight!

The jackets definitely looks better in the Lais & Sui’s photos than it does in the official photos. It is too expensive so I don’t think I will get it. I am very interested in the Bombshell Shanghai fragrance so I might get that if it smells ok. And yes the jacket will be available soon on the VS website. Maybe you should wait until after the show in January  to see does it go on sale. Or maybe try eBay.

Yeah they are doing an event for TMall today. I hope VS does a highlight video like they did for the event with Ming.

The jackets definitely looks better in the Lais & Sui’s photos than it does in the official photos. It is too expensive so I don’t think I will get it. I am very interested in the Bombshell Shanghai fragrance so I might get that if it smells ok. And yes the jacket will be available soon on the VS website. Maybe you should wait until after the show in January  to see does it go on sale. Or maybe try eBay.

Yeah they are doing an event for TMall today. I hope VS does a highlight video like they did for the event with Ming.

Are the jacket sizes standard or its according to the female cuttings? Would a L size jacket fit a 1.81m guy? I'm just kinda worried if I bought the second batch of jackets, the quality might not be as good. 

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Are the jacket sizes standard or its according to the female cuttings? Would a L size jacket fit a 1.81m guy? I'm just kinda worried if I bought the second batch of jackets, the quality might not be as good. 

Hmmm...good question.  If your body type is on the slender side it should fit but I am not 100% sure bc I haven’t seen the jacket in person yet.

Hmmm...good question.  If your body type is on the slender side it should fit but I am not 100% sure bc I haven’t seen the jacket in person yet.

Might have gained a little weight :rofl: but it's something I can shake off. What sizes do VS jackets usually come in? Dammit, if only Malaysian VS stores carry this, I wouldn't be going through oceans and seas to buy a dumb jacket. I'd imagine their L size T-shirts would fit me too, but a guy wearing a graphic tee-shirt with the words "Victoria Secret Shanghai 2017" is weird. 

12 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Might have gained a little weight :rofl: but it's something I can shake off. What sizes do VS jackets usually come in? Dammit, if only Malaysian VS stores carry this, I wouldn't be going through oceans and seas to buy a dumb jacket. I'd imagine their L size T-shirts would fit me too, but a guy wearing a graphic tee-shirt with the words "Victoria Secret Shanghai 2017" is weird. 

If the jacket is similar to the one from last year, the measurement of a size Large is about 23.5” armpit to armpit. I think the largest size it comes in is Large.

I don’t think it is that weird if a guy wore a VS t-shirt. Even if it is who cares. You do your thing and wear whatever want!