Bellazon

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

@Clauds she did? :rofl:

No one, literally NO ONE was talking about Lais until Elsa liked a IG comment saying Lais deserved it and last year she pretty much leaked she was opening the show, next year she may as well livestream the show:rofl: 

Also, this is why the FB reveal got moved up, so it wouldn't be the same day as another Angel's birthday, as much as I've enjoyed trolling everyone for weeks, I think the date change gave it away it wasn't Elsa who got it.

So I think Lais is walking Nomadic and Goddesses, she'll probably be the only missing Punk because the segments are together. She'll also need the time to change into the FB so those are probably her segments.

Again, I can't stretch enough how much I love this bra, even if it kiiinda looks like a bralette :rofl: Lais looks absolutely gorgeous and finally some nice tits, we won't be needing the filling this year you guys!

After watching the holiday pictures. I knew Lais was going to get it, just because she was not included in the holiday group pictures. It was her and Martha the one missing from the group shot. Lais looks gorgeous, and she deserve it, :clap: Lais you look awesome. Wow 2 woman of color in a row, I really like that is gold. But I still want a rose gold fb maybe next year with Taylor.