Bellazon

Woooooow just catched on 130+ pages ! Damn you can't take a break here :rofl:

I'm not gonna comment on anything, just the latest.

I'm really excited to see what Karlie will bring now, I really liked her back then and she is still one of my favorite model so I'm stocked to see her ! But in the other hand, Karlie walking means 10000% sure that TayTay is performing and I'm not digging at all her new sound :sick:

A perfect performer line up would be Dua Lipa and Harry Styles (even tho there's going to be drama with Sara, Georgia and Nadine and possibly others models he hooked up with lmao) and then idk who. Let's not forget that Ed Sheeran released a banger earlier this year and he can still make his way into the show...

I just want no Fifth Harmony or the other one who left, those girls are thirsty for attention and will be all over the stage

1 hour ago, coolboy said:

:Amelie_wft:

ig stans are so embarrasing. how are you going to screenshot a theory from another site and pretend its a fact?

is there a way to make this page private so they cant see what we post??

http://weibo.com/2903702822/FiV7ABdxi

Whoops, looks like FSOutfits noticed me borrowing his theories :rofl:

I scratch your back, you scratch mine.

Also, good idea to start locking down the thread. I'll probably see if I can liaise with the admin from FSOutfit.

People don't understand when I say take it with a pinch of salt. Side note, can someone please share with me #bodybyIza on the Great Wall :rofl: its going in to my Iphone wallpaper. 

31 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

http://weibo.com/2903702822/FiV7ABdxi

Whoops, looks like FSOutfits noticed me borrowing his theories :rofl:

I scratch your back, you scratch mine.

Also, good idea to start locking down the thread. I'll probably see if I can liaise with the admin from FSOutfit.

People don't understand when I say take it with a pinch of salt. Side note, can someone please share with me #bodybyIza on the Great Wall :rofl: its going in to my Iphone wallpaper. 

I hope there are only 6 themes extended, will be madness if the final number is 9, and would loveeeeeeeeee that every girl have a finale outfit like the tFS theory

9 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Karlie is back? Talk about unexpected but very pleasant surprise. Now if only she would stop with this platinum blond hair nonsense...

I actually kinda like her more with platinum hair. I think she looks even more sophisticated!

I hope it's actually 9 segements, idk why you guys prefer 6 long extended segments, with 60+ girls and still counting, 9 segments seem absolutely necessary and that would mean only one thing too....ANGELS WILL GET 3 OUTFITS AGAIN :excited: literally with 9 segments, every single Angel would be able to get 3 looks this year! I love this direction VS is going with the show, you guys ALWAYS complain about how the show is lackluster and you want to see something different, well...here's something different :angel:

Yes I agree, 3 outfits for angels and 9 segments would be great and are 7 angels to open 7 segments and 7 angels to close them, All the angels will have something

1 other segment to pink and

1 other segment that to be opened by sui he and close by ming xi.

The FB will surely be huge and fantastic

8 minutes ago, DANMEREA said:

Yes I agree, 3 outfits for angels and 9 segments would be great and are 7 angels to open 7 segments and 7 angels to close them, All the angels will have something

1 other segment to pink and

1 other segment that to be opened by sui he and close by ming xi.

The FB will surely be huge and fantastic

Exactly! There will be something special for every model/Angel this year if we're really having 9 segments so this is very probable. 

As far as Angels/models opening and closing 9 segments this I can see something like this going down: 

1. Candice (opening show) - Josephine 

2. Adriana - Taylor

3. Jasmine - Martha  

4. Elsa - Lais

5. Romee - Stella

6. Alessandra - Lily

7. Sui - Ming? or Karlie

8. Grace E - Zuri (or vice versa)

9. Behati (if she'll be wearing the FB) - Sara (closing the show) 

i can definitely see Sara opening a segment this year instead of closing though 

I'm good with the idea of nine segments, have eight different Angels opening each (because Grace or Zuri are for sure opening Pink) and that way half of the girls already have their "special moment", and then with the FB, the Swarovski outfit and the show closing that's three other girls who'll have their time to shine. And Karlie is 100% going to close a segment I'm sure of it, no way she'll get thrown in the middle of the segments. Plus nine segments does make it very possible for the Angels or at least some of them to get three outfits which is something we've been all asking for.

Either way, this show has got to be longer than an hour or there will be almost no backstage/interviews.

9 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

As far as Angels/models opening and closing 9 segments this I can see something like this going down: 

1. Candice (opening show) - Josephine 

2. Adriana - Taylor

3. Jasmine - Martha  

4. Elsa - Lais

5. Romee - Stella

6. Alessandra - Lily

7. Sui - Ming? 

8. Grace E - Zuri (or vice versa)

9. Behati (if she'll be wearing the FB) - Sara

i can definitely see Sara opening a segment this year instead of closing though 

I don't really see any of the vets getting the opening or the FB, and even less Behati getting the FB if anything Candice is way more likely to get it than Behati tbh I think it could go like this based on how VS has been using the girls. There's 14 Angels, 2 Pink spokesperson and both Ming and Sui who I'm pretty sure will get something special because they have been used by VS in China and Karlie who is bound to get something as well so that's 19 girls they need to fit in.

1. Show opener: Josephine - Alessandra

2. Adriana - Jasmine

3. Stella - Lais

4. Sui/Ming - Karlie

5. Behati - Martha

6. Candice - Sui/Ming

7. Sara - Lily

8. PINK: Grace - Zuri

9. Show closer: Elsa (with the Fantasy Bra, hopefully) - Taylor 

And Romee with the Swarovski thing somewhere. However, if there's just six or seven segments whoever gets the Fantasy Bra is probably not going to open the segment because there's just too many girls and VS will probably want everyone to get a "special" moment. I would also love a segment with just the Angels, then have Pink so everyone has time to change and do the rest of the segments.

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I don't really see any of the vets getting the opening or the FB, and even less Behati getting the FB if anything Candice is way more likely to get it than Behati tbh I think it could go like this based on how VS has been using the girls. There's 14 Angels, 2 Pink spokesperson and both Ming and Sui who I'm pretty sure will get something special because they have been used by VS in China and Karlie who is bound to get something as well so that's 19 girls they need to fit in.

1. Show opener: Josephine - Alessandra

2. Adriana - Jasmine

3. Stella - Lais

4. Sui/Ming - Karlie

5. Behati - Martha

6. Candice - Sui/Ming

7. Sara - Lily

8. PINK: Grace - Zuri

9. Show closer: Elsa (with the Fantasy Bra, hopefully) - Taylor 

And Romee with the Swarovski thing somewhere. However, if there's just six or seven segments whoever gets the Fantasy Bra is probably not going to open the segment because there's just too many girls and VS will probably want everyone to get a "special" moment. I would also love a segment with just the Angels, then have Pink so everyone has time to change and do the rest of the segments.

I can't see Josephine opening the show this year tbh, it's just not realistic considering Candice and Behati's return so I think Candice will definitely open and it'll most likely be the last show opening of the Older Angels and Alessandra will definitely be opening a segment this year, it always seems to be a pattern every year when she opens or closes a segment. And I can see Karlie wearing the Swarovski outfit of anything and closing a segment with it since VS loves using her for closing segments and she is the spokesmodel for Swarovski :D