Bellazon

I'm not as passionnate about the VSFS as I used to be so, I'm not terribly excited or disappointed in the casting choices. I'll just wait and see, and since there are 60 models I doubt that outside the angels any of them will get much screen time anyway. On a side note, this Gizele Oliveira looks exactly like Aurelie Claudel to me.

Since there are so many girls this year, I really hope we don't have the same issue like last year when there are like 5 models on the runway at once and models are walking and bumping into each other or have to improvise and slow down their walks to wait for for the model posing at the end of the runway to finish :no: that was such a hot mess... 

4 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Pink: 

Then another performer, a remix and we are good to go.

Yes to this! As long as we have new performers AND runway appropriate songs (not slow ballads like Say Something from 2013's show), I'm happy.

The only performers I want to see a second time at the VSFS are Rihanna, Hozier, and Ariana Grande. No Taylor Swift!!! I was happy that The Weeknd and Bruno Mars performed a second time since I like their music and they weren't interfering with the models.

Sorry for the many posts, Sophia said today is day 1 of VS fittings so Lais didn't had her fitting done yet. So far Kelly and Romee are there. Just a random question but do you guys think that the order of models/Angels doing their fittings has to do something with the "speciality" of their outfit? Like getting in one of the firsts means that your outfit is more personalized for you  (if you guys understand what I mean) so more like especially made for you and it still has to get a lot of adjustments or is it just a random thing? 

Damn, I would trade Zuri for Leomie A. I do not really see Leomie as a future angel but for PINK it would be great and she is not omg fucking boring as shit. If only Zuri had some facial expression...

I'm happy for Victoria Lee, Blanca, Kelly and Irina :heart: I like Lameka but i can not imagine her walking in VS

1 minute ago, JJMarvel said:

Sorry for the many posts, Sophia said today is day 1 of VS fittings so Lais didn't had her fitting done yet. So far Kelly and Romee are there. Just a random question but do you guys think that the order of models/Angels doing their fittings has to do something with the "speciality" of their outfit? Like getting in one of the firsts means that your outfit is more personalized for you  (if you guys understand what I mean) so more like especially made for you and it still has to get a lot of adjustments or is it just a random thing? 

I think that they're starting all the actual fittings for every outfit already, but there are some models who get their fittings done many times more because of how the outfit it's molded on their bodies. Lais had her already like... two days ago?

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I think that they're starting all the actual fittings for every outfit already, but there are some models who get their fittings done many times more because of how the outfit it's molded on their bodies. Lais had her already like... two days ago?

I don't think Lais had her fitting done since Sophia said it's day 1 of fittings and it looked like Lais was just on set for VS (she also just returned from SI shoot like yesterday I guess) Could be wrong ofcourse and she maybe had to keep quiet or so, also a possibility :smile:

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Lais hasn't had her fittings yet, today is the first day of fittings. That Weibo picture was either old or just from set for a shoot