Bellazon

13 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So my friend's aunt lied to me about the segments to throw me off and pretty much confirmed that the rumored segments are 80% real....:/ so no vixen, all black segment this year (thank god!) she gave me only one real segment which is PINK since it is beach themed haha

IMG_4175.PNG

:D You were dreadful, she did everything to keep the secret, but poor ming xi

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Where? I haven't seen a good confirmation yet.

Dilone hasn't said anything so i'll wait

Kelly pretty much gave it away on her IG story but trueee, I'd wait till she says something. And for Dilone, she's in in my eyes lol can you imagine being a fit model and not even being in tbe show ? :D

Just now, AngelAshley94 said:

Ming hasn't confirmed anything! don't listen to some IG account who doesn't even know the names of most of the models 

+1 

I'm sure Ming is in

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

From where did those segments came from tho?

It was on the weibo account and deleted right after bit someone screenshotted it and put it on instagram and my cousin's aunt confirmed that it was 80% true so I'm assuming those WILL and the segments but most likely with different names...idk about you guys but...FINALLY NEW AND FRESH SEGMENTS FOR ONCE OMG 

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

It was on the weibo account and deleted right after bit someone screenshotted it and put it on instagram and my cousin's aunt confirmed that it was 80% true so I'm assuming those WILL and the segments but most likely with different names...idk about you guys but...FINALLY NEW AND FRESH SEGMENTS FOR ONCE OMG 

Interesing. Did you ask your cousin's aunt about those Fantasy Bra rumors?

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Did you ask your cousin's aunt about those Fantasy Bra rumors?

Of course! *my friend's aunt sorry about that haha and she won't say anything :/ only that it'll be a huge surprise and a FB design we've never seen before. She said they'll announce it sometime this week or by next week along with the confirmed segments and date + location of the show 

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Of course! *my friend's aunt sorry about that haha and she won't say anything :/ only that it'll be a huge surprise and a FB design we've never seen before. She said they'll announce it sometime this week or by next week along with the confirmed segments and date + location of the show 

Everything's so rushed :oh_no: