Bellazon

I read somewhere on Ig that the white and blue segment that we see in the video could be based on Chinese Porcelain so I did a little research and I think it's the most sure bet. And I have to admit that it's such a wonderful idea and very beautiful if it's done correctly. 

1 minute ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Maybe Add the Other 2/3 Fit models? and there are Half of the List.

Nah, wait until it's confirmed. It's unlikely they won't make the cut but with VS you never know, some rare years the fit model didn't make it

So what happened with the Zuri had to attending casting rumours that were being pushed? People kept telling me it was confirmed by Zuri herself, but I didn't see anything about her going, unless I missed it. 

Eh about Megan. Don't hate her, but not very excited either. 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

So what happened with the Zuri had to attending casting rumours that were being pushed? People kept telling me it was confirmed by Zuri herself, but I didn't see anything about her going, unless I missed it. 

Same here, Megan is just another meh

7 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Probably came from the same person who said Sui, Adriana, Candice and Behati all got the FB :rofl: 

I always knew it was bullshit, literally no Pink spokesperson has ever done castings after signing their contract: Behati, Chanel, Elsa even freaking Rachel didn't have to do castings in her short-lived Pink career and she wasn't their favorite girl, Grace didn't go either.