Bellazon

Side note.

I'm not the biggest fan of Romee, actually I don't like her in print, but I think she is one of the best on the runaway. And she was rockin' it yesterday. 

I was wandering is it only me or are all her outfits (looking only at lingerie) more-or-less the same: last year in Bright Night Angels and this year in both segments?

310806.jpg 310813.jpg martha-hunt-romee-strijd-2016-vs-fashion-show-05.jpg

Here are my favorite outfits

Sjhhs037 oOevoup5j o

Ynlkp42h o7r7hport o

Rmju2kw2 o

Hcsmd4zl oFwg69l0f o

6w0fqueb oOexjw4ff o

7qnzxbz5 o

6qou23tx oHtzop3ey o

Rrmpig4q o

Khmg2vwr o

Sgqsfnmm oFtqtma8r o

Clearly IMO, less is more. Although some outfits from Nomadic were not horrible, they look the same as TRA last year which was an absolute mess so I hate them all by default :rofl: 

59 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Side note.

I'm not the biggest fan of Romee, actually I don't like her in print, but I think she is one of the best on the runaway. And she was rockin' it yesterday. 

I was wandering is it only me or are all her outfits (looking only at lingerie) more-or-less the same: last year in Bright Night Angels and this year in both segments?

310806.jpg 310813.jpg martha-hunt-romee-strijd-2016-vs-fashion-show-05.jpg

I thought so too, but she still rocked it even that bad Nomadic outfit.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Bella looks awfully happy for someone whose sister got banned from China because of a dumbass video she posted, girlfriend was living her best life alone in China :rofl: 

This is hillarious

2 minutes ago, Englund said:

I have little favorite outfits this year. 

Heck, I am hating so many of them, that on the lookout for favorites I started to warm up to Sara's. 

so... this is how bad it is ;)

And this is hillarious too 

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

When you have so many blonde models that you can’t tell them apart... (he tagged Stella instead of Elsa) 

Elsa's comment gives me life. It's like: "I know we're both blondes but... I'm not that bad looking. "

Screenshot_2017-11-21-08-17-16.png

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

It kills me to say this :rofl: ... but Bella looked like she was working the fuck out of that runway. Can't wait to see in motion.

Probably because she looked like she wanted to be there, maybe it's more understandable in models like Candice who have walked the show lots of times, but I think there was an attitude of not really being bothered about this show that spread throughout all the angels. The show was just so 'meh'.

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

I am saying this today, November 21th, 2017.

If these assholes host their show in another timezone that doesn't work for me, I'm NOT staying awake for pictures unless the following happens:

- Taylor gets the Fantasy Bra.

Otherwise VS can go fuck themselves and their traveling :rofl: 

Fixed it for you.... :p

I can handle most of the EU time zones, but once we start pushing 6+ hour differences from me, fuck that.  On a good note, I finally got to sleep 10 hours and I feel pretty good right now!