Bellazon

1 hour ago, famemonster said:

I agree with people who say that Adriana looks so rough these days, especially today.:ninja: And it is not that she looks older, she looks about her age, but her face is just weird, and her body was never her strong point. It is obvious that every person will look different when she is 25 and when she is 35, there are some women that look better when they were younger or older, and some that look equally beautiful no matter their age. That is not Adri case, when she was younger I really thought she was the most beautiful woman alive, but for few years now her looks changed for worse. Her face changed, which is normal, but she doesn't look good now.

I think when given the chance Adriana can look more of the same than people here give her credit for (because nobody outside of VS complains). Adriana has been around for 18 years & Makeup styles and stuff like that is changing and evolving.Its gonna make her look different sometimes and the older she gets the harder its just gonna be for her to look consistent. She is gonna have days where she looks more tired and can't hide it as much because she older. Some make up just isn't suitable for her.

But one thing is for sure, Adriana always, always looks the same without makeup on. Nobody can pull up a picture of her without from when she was younger and now and think she looks worse or much different. And if she happens to have on a normal makeup or makeup thats similar to other moments, she still looks the same. Atleast imo, I don't think her actual face has changed that much. And I agree with alot of people who think she is a timeless beauty. That as she ages you can't deny her of her beauty

a.thumb.jpg.68c2f3bd3b9f30a82d91508587823833.jpg

Obviously she aged but obviously thats also the same person. Its mainly her cheek structure thats different.

Candice has looked weird on and off for the past couple of months, but today is not one of those days. She looks great to me. She would never look rough during VSFS time lol. Adriana is not looking her best today, but it’s obviously just the makeup. Adriana has aged, but she is still beautiful and not looking rough lol. 

Can we just talked about how amazing Liu, Candice, and Taylor ALL look! Candice is stunning every second of her life and, despite the majority chiming in against it, I think her hair looks angelic and goddess like. Liu looks like a queen. And Taylor, DAMN! I wish she wore her hair like that more often. 

Just now, JROCK177217 said:

Can we just talked about how amazing Liu, Candice, and Taylor ALL look! Candice is stunning every second of her life and, despite the majority chiming in against it, I think her hair looks angelic and goddess like. Liu looks like a queen. And Taylor, DAMN! I wish she wore her hair like that more often. 

I also love this hair color on Candice. It brightens her face up way more. It just needs a trim and the roots to be lightened. 

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 - Victoria's Secret Store At Lippo Plaza Appearance - UHQ

Candice, Taylor & Liu

GettyImages-875559916.jpg 

Idk I think this long hair Candice will be something good in the show. I’m digging it.