Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

You have many "gentlemen club" around the world were women are not allowed.

It's just an hotel among billions in the world were men are allowed. It's kind of stupid but

Using the word "segregation" is a little bit too much. Outside the hotel men are still around.

I can smell them

https://media.tenor.com/images/7abc35afaf1928268badcc639cb5d254/tenor.gif

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I have no issue with this. Just don't say it's sexist and/or misogynist when guys do it. 

Both are sexist.

And stupid.

And to talk about the hotel services "

"That includes decent hairdryers and straighteners in the rooms, along with anti-steam mirrors and plenty of hangers for everything from jewellery to delicates. Other amenities include makeup remover wipes, a spa with treatments geared toward women, and women-focused fitness classes."

SERIOUSLY? :girlbanghead:

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Both are sexist.

And stupid.

Yes. :yes:

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

"That includes decent hairdryers and straighteners in the rooms, along with anti-steam mirrors and plenty of hangers for everything from jewellery to delicates. Other amenities include makeup remover wipes, a spa with treatments geared toward women, and women-focused fitness classes."

SERIOUSLY? :girlbanghead:

This policy was probably written by someone who thinks girls are born in roses and boys are born in cabbages :laugh:

Just now, Stromboli1 said:

Girls and guys can have their own separate things as there's nothing wrong with that imo.

Own separate things, sure (that's what we've been doing for decades before the crappy years we're in).

Own separate worlds with "safe spaces", no (that's a teen thing, not a grownup thing)

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Hollywood is doing a lot of this now, the new Ghostbusters was like this, Just make a new type of movie and characters.

I agree, but that's not the same thing, imho.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Own separate things, sure (that's what we've been doing for decades before the crappy years we're in).

Own separate worlds with "safe spaces", no (that's a teen thing, not a grownup thing)

I'm talking about organizations like the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts for example. :yes: