Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

17 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

The comparison with the Joker is terrible and unjustified. Musk wants freedom whatever the cost. It's a noble combat. He's more a Robin hood for me.

The thing is Elon can do what he wants to do, but he doesn't need to use twitter to do so. The volatility and damage to stakeholders from his statements can be avoided. 

In looking at Youtube and Twitter it is evident that that they definitely have a bias towards Western government political and economic narratives and use censorship to remove persons and content that threatened their interests.

That's why there are alternative sites for both platforms, eg. Rumble, Odysee etc.  

I am following the Ukraine war closely and it is interesting how once Elon took over, the censorship and elimination of Pro-Russian accounts eased a bit.  Before twitterverse was running purely pro- Ukr/Western content.

On 5/18/2023 at 11:52 PM, Enrico_sw said:

He's far from perfect, but I respect him for that.

He cherishes free speech and he doesn't care. That's what makes him unique.

All the other billionaires (Bezos, Gates, etc.), they cherish their money like Uncle Scrooge and will bow before any idol to keep their money/fame.

LOL! He just bowed deeply to Erdogan this past week. :rofl:

Mr. Free Speech Absolutist, my ass.

On the old twitter, this woman (Russian journalist/war correspondent in Ukraine) would have been banned. 

No matter what her politics are she is physically really beautiful.  Also a top level Russian athlete.

She looks like she could be 25% Asian.

FwlyxZ3WwAEfg7I?format=jpg&name=mediumFwlyxZ5XoAEakv2?format=jpg&name=medium

Bakhmut has been taken over by Wagner PMC, the remnants of Ukrainian units retreated to the Chasiv Yar area.  

On the same day Wagner cleared out the final high rise and planted the flag, Ukraine launched a border raid for propaganda purposes.

Wagner boss Prigozhin claimed that the PMC lost 20,000 KIA this past year but they killed 50,000 Ukrainians and inflicted 70,000 heavily wounded on them.  

Generally in Russian information space they consider the Ukrainian reserves to be half-defeated.  The other half are still a threat to them.  Prizoghin is also concerned about this.

The coming weeks and months will determine how damaged the Ukrainian army is.  It seems like the Ukraine/NATO counterattack keeps on getting delayed, it may not even happen. 

Ukrainian GDP contracted by 30% in 2022, GDP per capita dropped to $2,000 and unemployment rose to over 35%.

Overall, it looks like it is in the political and economic area where the chance for peace is. In Zelensky's interview with Washington Post he said that over time his people may push him to make a pro Russian peace deal if they have suffered enough.

The Ingsoc is strong in England.......................:ninja::Amelie_wft::rolleyes:

Met Police insist cops who handcuffed furious motorist for pushing two Just Stop Oil eco-zealots to the ground 'responded in a proportionate manner' and say they will 'review evidence' and 'take further police action if necessary'

- Video showed an irate motorist pushing protesters on Blackfriars Bridge

- He was handcuffed to 'prevent further Breach of the Peace', the Met says 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12116533/Met-say-cops-handcuffed-driver-pushing-Just-Stop-Oil-eco-zealots-responded-proportionately.html

On 5/21/2023 at 12:18 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Another before/after feminism. This is a famous French actress. Feminism has uglified her.

(yes, that's the same person on both pictures)

1325976003_AdeleHaenel.thumb.jpg.618cfadc9563b5080fd3e9c44255944a.jpg  =>  1057113538_AdeleHaenel2.thumb.JPG.728622018698b6fa2044c9f21385e00b.JPG

I mean she still looks largely the same, just has much shorter hair and doesn't have any noticeable make-up in the second pic.

Also the first one looks like it was taken at some movie premiere, even celebrities who don't change their appearance look very different coiffed and made up professionally at premieres or awards galas than they do picking up their coffee orders.

BTW, I have no issue with Adèle's activism and I don't see why anyone else would (unless you think it's fine that Polanski fled the U.S. to face the consequences of essentially anally raping a 13 year old).

On 5/25/2023 at 6:51 AM, Cult Icon said:

Bakhmut has been taken over by Wagner PMC, the remnants of Ukrainian units retreated to the Chasiv Yar area.  

On the same day Wagner cleared out the final high rise and planted the flag, Ukraine launched a border raid for propaganda purposes.

Wagner boss Prigozhin claimed that the PMC lost 20,000 KIA this past year but they killed 50,000 Ukrainians and inflicted 70,000 heavily wounded on them.  

Generally in Russian information space they consider the Ukrainian reserves to be half-defeated.  The other half are still a threat to them.  Prizoghin is also concerned about this.

The coming weeks and months will determine how damaged the Ukrainian army is.  It seems like the Ukraine/NATO counterattack keeps on getting delayed, it may not even happen. 

Ukrainian GDP contracted by 30% in 2022, GDP per capita dropped to $2,000 and unemployment rose to over 35%.

Overall, it looks like it is in the political and economic area where the chance for peace is. In Zelensky's interview with Washington Post he said that over time his people may push him to make a pro Russian peace deal if they have suffered enough.

I don't see how this can be framed as a huge victory for Russia, considering they have spent months fighting for a town with a pre-war population of 70000.

But I guess those who support Russia will never ever admit that the war isn't going great for them.

Also I feel vindicated by recent events in my early war disbelief of Russia having a stockpile of 10000 working tanks. :rofl:

On 5/21/2023 at 12:15 AM, Enrico_sw said:

^ Elon made a big mistake with this one. BTW, the sultan is a silent danger to Europe and has been for years.

So you admit that Elon is full of shit with his claims of being a free speech absolutist.

Fucking Wikipedia had more balls than him (they fought Erdogan in Turkish courts and won).

9 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I mean she still looks largely the same, just has much shorter hair and doesn't have any noticeable make-up in the second pic.

Also the first one looks like it was taken at some movie premiere, even celebrities who don't change their appearance look very different coiffed and made up professionally at premieres or awards galas than they do picking up their coffee orders.

She's become super ugly, make up or not. She's totally unattractive (and it's even worse when you consider what she thinks)

9 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

BTW, I have no issue with Adèle's activism and I don't see why anyone else would (unless you think it's fine that Polanski fled the U.S. to face the consequences of essentially anally raping a 13 year old).

Another straw man argument... which has nothing to do with my post, but anyway... :rolleyes:

Mrs Haenel's activism is pro-communism (she said so herself). Communism has killed 100+ millions of people. If I reasoned like you I would tell you: "I don't see why anyone would support her (unless they support mass murder...)". But I don't reason like that, I just blame people's lack of knowledge (which is why some still believe in the communist utopia/dystopia).

Haenel also supports "l'écriture inclusive", which is a deconstruction tactique used by totalitarians to control the language (like Newspeak).

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So you admit that Elon is full of shit with his claims of being a free speech absolutist.

Fucking Wikipedia had more balls than him (they fought Erdogan in Turkish courts and won).

Dude, why do you put words in people's mouth? :Amelie_wft:

I said he made a mistake, I didn't say he's "full of shit". These were your words, you feel strong anger against him because you don't like the fact that he freed Twitter from the hands of the woke monsters.

I can criticise someone and at the same time recognise he made good things. I don't see things in black & white (that's what woke zealots do).

Wikipedia fought Erdogan, good for them. They also support wokeism, which is a totalitarian ideology.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't see how this can be framed as a huge victory for Russia, considering they have spent months fighting for a town with a pre-war population of 70000.

But I guess those who support Russia will never ever admit that the war isn't going great for them.

Also I feel vindicated by recent events in my early war disbelief of Russia having a stockpile of 10000 working tanks. :rofl:

I think you and the Western media do not understand what is going on in the war in Ukraine due to the disinformation in the press.

Keep in mind that I do not support Russia or Ukraine.  I do not care about Ukraine at all.  My main issue is the military propaganda and lies in our media.

It's a strategic win for Russia, strategic failure for NATO/Ukraine.  Despite sending half their army over to Wagner they could not destroy Wagner, which is a penal army.  

From the Russian perspective, Operation Bakhmut meatgrinder was meant to help Russia achieve several strategic goals. 

It was planned in conjunction with partial mobilization circa October 2022:

1.  Rob Ukraine/NATO of any offensive initiative (Success) while the battered battalion tactical groups left Ukraine. 

To add Ukraine's air defense systems and ammunition stockpiles are extremely depleted, and NATO/US reserves are as well.  This means that ammunition and air defense will have to come from new production.

2.  Buy time (more than half a year) for the reservists to get integrated with the front line forces and create a solid defense front with defense-in depth. (Success so far)

3. Use 'expendable' personnel (convicted criminals) to do most of the fighting in Ukraine. This was also done by Russian MOD Penal companies.

4. The second invasion of Ukraine will be done with divisions, so we are looking at a large Russian offensive in the far future. Perhaps even 2025 or 2026.

5. Meanwhile war looks like it's going be settled with political and economic means, with such poverty and high unemployment it looks like Russia is banking on Ukraine getting exhausted to the point that it accepts an unfavorable peace deal.