Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

I hate when I told I want to back with my ex Miguel, from High School, and some people treat to back to Peré B. The ingeniero. I was sad all that years, watching how all people was Happy, dating, travelling and doing what they want... Study, exercises sabe me. So Happy now, try to back to up class.

American Leftists:

- Jan 6th: worse than watergate.

- Trans activists invade Oklahoma Capitol: nothing to see here :rolleyes:

4UiS.gif

Trans Lives Matter protesters occupy Oklahoma Capitol building to fight GOP bills that bans gender-confirming surgery for under 21s

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11722439/Trans-Lives-Matter-protesters-occupy-Oklahoma-State-Capitol-building.html

They're defending children mutilation while being totally inconsistant at the same time. :Amelie_wft:

This streamer was brought to tears by woke monsters just because she played Hogwarts legacy. They doxxed her. For playing a video game!

The far left pretends to protect women, but it's a lie. Either you comply with them or they go nuclear. Lots of these woke activists are monsters.

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I didn't listen to the full thing, but some things strike me (on the form and form is impotrant):

- he's a French president, he should speak French. We're not an English colony. Never have been. Never will be.

- I'm not sure France is stronger in this European Union. The EU has become a bureaucracy, which is against its historical nature.

- there are a bunch of activist shouting in the audience. Let's be clear: these people are anti-democratic. Democracy is the power given to the majority. When the power is given to active minorities, it's an aristocracy. These activists can express their views because they had the energy and resources to be there. The silent majority can't.

This woke ideology is unhinged. Totalitarianism is a very real threat. Leftism is the best Trojan horse for dictatorship.

This is textbook Orwellian. 1984 at its finest.

1984_.thumb.JPG.a1fc992122c1eb1c0c0c65182a289f95.JPG

The USA under Biden is a scary country :ninja:

We were scared of Bush and his conservative extremism, but it turns out left wing extremism is way scarier and effective.

FBI documents associate internet slang like ‘based’ and ‘red pill’ with ‘extremism’

https://nypost.com/2023/04/10/fbi-documents-associate-internet-slang-like-based-and-red-pill-with-extremism/

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

I didn't listen to the full thing, but some things strike me (on the form and form is impotrant):

- he's a French president, he should speak French. We're not an English colony. Never have been. Never will be.

- I'm not sure France is stronger in this European Union. The EU has become a bureaucracy, which is against its historical nature.

- there are a bunch of activist shouting in the audience. Let's be clear: these people are anti-democratic. Democracy is the power given to the majority. When the power is given to active minorities, it's an aristocracy. These activists can express their views because they had the energy and resources to be there. The silent majority can't.

Does a lot of French agree with Macron's stance?  He seems to more open to the 'Multi-polar' world and is recognizing China more.  And he wants to distance France a bit from EU/NATO and wants more distance from the US.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Does a lot of French agree with Macron's stance?  He seems to more open to the 'Multi-polar' world and is recognizing China more.  And he wants to distance France a bit from EU/NATO and wants more distance from the US.

Most French are multi-polar. They want France to be in the Western club while keeping autonomy. Distancing with NATO is what most people want since the Iraq war.

Nowadays, the cultural influence of the USA is very criticized (especially the Woke movement which is extremely divisive), even if there are some aficionados of the US cultural madness.

The problem with Macron is that he's inconsistent and hard to follow. I would've preferred for him to be more multi-polar with Russia and less cooperative with China. The real threat for the world's stability is China, not Russia.

7 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This woke ideology is unhinged. Totalitarianism is a very real threat. Leftism is the best Trojan horse for dictatorship.

This is textbook Orwellian. 1984 at its finest.

1984_.thumb.JPG.a1fc992122c1eb1c0c0c65182a289f95.JPG

What's terrible is that many of these "woke believers" are freaking flat-earthers!

The West has provided some of the best scientists of all times and nowadays it promotes flat earthers. The downgrade is real  :banghead:

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

The guy has been credibly accused of rape, he is no hero of mine.

I didn't know that. Was he convicted? If not, then he's innocent until proven guilty.

Many football players have been accused. Maybe because some believe they're immune. Maybe because it pays to falsely accuse a famous guy. Who knows? That's why we invented the justice system.