Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

So why do you assume that the facts and evidence will prove Hakimi is innocent?

Just read my post :Amelie_wft: I said he's "innocent until proven guilty". I didn't say he's innocent. That's very different.

The presumption of innocence is a cornerstone of democracy.

He doesn't have to "prove his innocence", the accuser has to prove his guilt. Otherwise, we're not in democracies. I know that's what far left extremism wants, but you're better than that.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Just read my post :Amelie_wft: I said he's "innocent until proven guilty". I didn't say he's innocent. That's very different.

The presumption of innocence is a cornerstone of democracy.

He doesn't have to "prove his innocence", the accuser has to prove his guilt. Otherwise, we're not in democracies. I know that's what far left extremism wants, but you're better than that.

By your own admission you do not know if he is innocent or not yet you portray him as a hero.

45 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

By your own admission you do not know if he is innocent or not yet you portray him as a hero.

Enough with the sophisms... you're better than that. :laugh:

I said he's a hero for finding the loophole to not get robbed by his gold-digger ex-wife (and I didn't know about his accusations before you mentioned it).

For about two-three months the Russians are using a new 'hack', their own version of the US JDAM- the UMPK.  This low cost module converts unguided 500KG and 1500KG bombs into precision guided glide-bombs that can be fired from fighter aircraft up to 50KM away.  Over the past two months they have scored a lot of successes with these bombs, and Ukraine claims that they use 20 UMPK bombs a day on them.

The 500KG bomb is 250 times cheaper than a cruise missiles & PGMs and the UMPK costs only $25,000 USD to manufacture.  There is also a large arsenal from the Soviet era that can be used.

This development comes in time as Ukraine's air defense systems are running out of ammunition, 89% of their batteries use S-300 rockets and these are estimated to be depleted by the first week of May 2023.

It appears that the Russians intended to upgrade the UMPK to 3000KG and even 5000 KG bombs.  

Literally if the Russians manage to mass produce these UMPK and upgrade all unguided bombs used by their fighter-bombers they can now blow up cities and military targets in a cheap and more effective manner than the old mixture of expensive cruise/ballistic/PGMs, unguided bombs/rockets, and high volume heavy artillery fire.

Brazil Sends Troops to Recife as Police Strike

Soldiers Sent to Recife, One of the World Cup Host Cities

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304908304579563810788224536

What happened in Recife after a Police strike should've served as a lesson for all the brainlet politicians who wanted to defund the police. :Amelie_wft:

White councilman in Indiana sparks outrage after proclaiming himself a 'lesbian woman of color' who is 'living life as my true self' - but angry trans local calls for him to resign

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12031831/White-Indiana-politician-sparks-outrage-proclaiming-lesbian-woman-color.html

Guy is a genius :rofl:

This Greek guy is right.  There is something very wrong with the way 'corruption' is measured.  The United States is extremely corrupt at the State and elite corporate levels as well as entire industries (military, health care, finance etc). Trillions of dollars wasted every year.  This makes widespread corruption among small businesses and local gov't in other countries look really tame.

6 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ the dude was far from perfect, but he was part of the resistance against the nutcase mob... like Mrs Karen here :laugh:

It would have been interesting to see a President that was enlightened despot that actually saved the nation.  

It makes me wonder if all those 'great' presidents pre- 1950s were really so great or they had historians write hagiographies.