Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

Eric Adams says New York City's migrant crisis will DESTROY the Big Apple as he warns that 10,000 illegal asylum seekers arriving EVERY month will flood EACH of the five boroughs: 'The city we knew, we're about to lose'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12490335/The-city-knew-lose-Eric-Adams-says-New-York-Citys-migrant-crisis-DESTROY-Big-Apple-warns-10-000-illegal-asylum-seekers-arriving-month-flood-five-boroughs.html

The left awakens from its (dystopian) dream.

Professor accused of fudging facts to make racism seem worse

At least six of Stewart's studies have been retracted after allegations that he had cooked the data by altering sample sizes

https://torontosun.com/news/world/professor-accused-of-fudging-facts-to-make-racism-seem-worse

These are the people that push CRT and other systemic fake knowledge. This is extremely serious and worrisome. :/

Dad Shaves Daughter's Head as Punishment for Bullying a Teen With Cancer

https://www.parents.com/news/dad-shaves-daughters-head-as-punishment/

This father was straightforward. Maybe it was a bit too much. But, at the same time, our times are too soft which lets malevolence prosper.

IMO, there's too much feminine values in today's parenting. A more balanced approach would be more effective (we might soon learn that the hard way)

I saw a hilarious roast of the social sciences & political science as being worthless bullsh*t that unfortunately has a serious, horrifying, & criminal impact on various fields in the US & UK.  And that real military science is not taught at all outside of war colleges so American political class and general public is totally uneducated.  The Quality of 'military experts' that work in think tanks churning studies in the US/ UK are actually poor, they are mostly people who are trained writers in political science and not people with a massive military background.

The political & military leadership of the Western countries as actually a cabbal of credentialed morons that look good in suits and are equipped with masses of buzzwords but are clueless about what they are talking about.  

In general they are uneducated in the fields where they hold power in making policies.   

The social science, journalism, & political science departments of Ivy league, Oxford etc being diploma mills that graduate people who are actually badly educated people who are essentially trained propagandists who manipulate words rather than real strategic thinkers with immense real knowledge.  

The 'science' part of political and social science is also of dubious quality.  The statistical 'studies' in these fields are half dubious at best.

I think this line of thinking is basically correct.  All the massive military, social & economic defeats of the United States for the past few decades can be heavily traced to the poor quality of real higher education in these three fields & their relation to media, economic policy, political & military leadership.  It's like they are mainly trained to use words to convince other people but not actually possess any real depth of knowledge in the fields where they claim to know the truth.

The reporting in the War of Ukraine is case in point.  About 95% of the reporting & official statements in the US & UK is garbage propaganda by incompetent and ignorant people who know absolutely nothing about large scale war.

Also the area of public intellectuals in political science is of terrible quality.  I was interested in poli science for about 5 years in my 20s and terminated my interest as I discovered that too much of it was junk backed up by buzzwords and not real knowledge.

It's really strange to me that Elon Musk is now being turned into a 'public enemy'.  

For many years he was one of the most liked and admired people in the world.

Now all he is doing is complicating his business & life and making potential enemies. By buying twitter he got too involved with politics & trying to influence information world rather than focusing on making Tesla succeed.

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I'm mostly amused at Twitter still being valued at 8.8 billion. Who would still pay that kind of money for it at this point?

In my experience only tiktok has very rapid growth, the others have very little organic reach (twitter, instagram, facebook).

youtube long form is mediocre in traction but youtube shorts is no. 2 in terms of growth.

I joined twitter around the time of Elon's acquisition and the social account is almost dead for me despite my periodic attempts to keep it alive.

Elon seems like he intentionally destroyed the platform that he always had editorial issues with. 

In the end Tiktok wins. 

15 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It's really strange to me that Elon Musk is now being turned into a 'public enemy'.  

For many years he was one of the most liked and admired people in the world.

Now all he is doing is complicating his business & life and making potential enemies. By buying twitter he got too involved with politics & trying to influence information world rather than focusing on making Tesla succeed.

He disagrees with the moral monopoly that rules over the USA, so it's only natural that the thought police goes after him.

He spent billions to allow twitter to promote free speech, I respect that. Twitter used to be a digital gulag, who was infected with far left politics.

He also has a bigger strategy, which is to create a microcosm around X/Twitter. I'm not sure it'll work, but it's a bold bet. And bold bets pay sometimes. His political positioning may also be a bold bet.