Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

17 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I am doubtful. She is obviously gaining weight. And even though she is hitting the gym some days. We have seen from social media and those pap photos that her diet is not good. That was a turkish dessert she posted and her and metin also got ice cream today. Majority of what she has cooked has been alot of carbs and desserts. And ofc she gains weight when she eats like that. She isn't prepping like someone who is going to fashion week. So, I am not gonna give my hopes up when she will probably continue to be at home and eat/cook all day with Metin.

Yes you may right. She wrote on her Ig story that shes struggling to get back in shape this year. Would have liked to see her at the fashion week, at least at the front row. Lets see.

1 hour ago, emerald7 said:

Yes you may right. She wrote on her Ig story that shes struggling to get in shape this year. Would have liked to see her at the fashion week, at least at the front row. Lets see.

1.thumb.gif.cd75b505ae34a24941897996e91ee72c.gif

We can't say for sure she won't be there still but pretty much. I hope she keeps the motivation going

^ maybe but I think she still has some time from that. Last time it was shot spring/summer. It could be different this time around but, she doesn't have to be in the best shape just to host a show. She could just be trying to get back in the groove period because its important but I do hope its also linked to her career

I am starting to think all of that ^ is also why she won't post on social media. Like I said, people on social media in the comments have questioned her before, when its obvious she is fuller and she probably doesn't want to go through that again. She always takes it kindly and responds nicely to people but I am sure it still sucks to see things like that.  Sure, Metin has been there and some thought he was a reason (whether its because she is spending alot of time with him or because he doesn't work out much himself, so she hasn't. I know not everything is about him just remember adriana did say she liked to work out with her partners. I remember her and joe initially gained weight together, then they both got fit again and they did that together too )

The main thing is herblast selfie she posted on her feed looks like its older tbh. The makeup and hair looks like it was taken before the VSFS viewing party of last year

I actually noticed this when she first posted it but I never said anything because who cares. A beautiful pic is a beautiful pic lol.  But I now find it interesting after her little weight gain + she stopped posting herself all together on her feed. And the few times she did was in IG stories and her face was concealed by a facial mask or something (can't see comments on ig stories).

If this is the case, I do understand now waiting until she looks a certain way I guess. I don't knowr follower count on IG look like anymore though, because I haven’t looked and Since she hasn’t done anything on there, it’s probably still going down. I happened to go on twitter though, and saw she lost a million there.

Before anybody gets pressed, I am not picking at her at all. I actually would understand, its not strange, and we know she is trying to work on herself. Its just something I noticed after yesterday

26 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

What she will do in brazil? It's carnaval and she didn't came to it for a long time ago.... Hope she is here just with her kids

She will go to some Carneval party on Sunday, with Lais and Jasmine Tookes. The transaltion of the Brazilian article is here:

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

What she will do in brazil? It's carnaval and she didn't came to it for a long time ago.... Hope she is here just with her kids

She will be with Lais on Brazil's Carnival in RJ . I think she will be in some cabins of Brahma ( brazilian beer) , they always do theses cabin and invite famous people to host. This is year will be Lais and maybe she invited Adri and some other angels. Since Jasmine is there and also rumos about Josephine and Sara

So I'm doing my admin duties and I check on reports, and holy hell..... pages of reports because so and so doesn't like what so and so did or has to say because it offends so and so. This is a general statement because frankly I don't care enough to address every single person in this thread who is upset. As adults you should be able to have a conversation with one another where people can disagree without getting triggered..... Well that's not happening in this thread, and it hasn't been happening in years. Time and time again we keep getting the same reports about people, and topics and despite having talks with you, posting warnings, and giving out warnings like they are candy, nothing seems to stick.
Adriana's fans come across as a little overprotective of her, and a tad more hyper aggressive about damn near anything to do with her, or this thread.. If you don't like what a person has to say, don't engage in conversation with them. Put them on ignore if you have to, but for the love of god, just stop with the back and forth drama with what boils down to BS. If you can't do that and you find yourself unable to in a calm but rational way have a brief conversation with said person(s), then take it to PM and STOP cluttering her thread with page after page after page of the same
stuff . (Yes the topic of Adriana's Boyfriend comes to mind).... 20+ pages of back and forth that keeps repeating the same thing o.o In hindsight 20+ pages on a single topic doesn't that seem a little :rofl: to you?
If this BS continues I will speak with the staff about either putting the entire thread on mod watch, or maybe closing it permanently. This thread has become a walking meme. "If you want to find drama, go to Adriana's thread".... That speaks volumes alone and no one is to blame but her fans.

FIND YOUR CHILL PEOPLE

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Ela realmente participa no carnaval ou está apenas participando? Sim, Soph a última vez que ela se separou foi 2002. Foi ótimo

She likes carnival .. even because she's from Bahia .. and besides RJ .. there it is the place to enjoy this holiday (in Brazil this party it is a holiday) , so I think she don't go much because she's bussy .. and If I am rght .. the last time she went to Brazil was in 2014 or 2015? anyway .. It is very good to see her back. And I hope she's alone without that guy .. I reeally like to see her with Lais. She need get out with another friends who don't be only ana antic

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

She likes carnival .. even because she's from Bahia .. and besides RJ .. there it is the place to enjoy this holiday (in Brazil this party it is a holiday) , so I think she don't go much because she's bussy .. and If I am rght .. the last time she went to Brazil was in 2014 or 2015? anyway .. It is very good to see her back. And I hope she's alone without that guy .. I reeally like to see her with Lais. She need get out with another friends who don't be only ana antic

Yeah its just been over 10 years since she participated or even went to a real brazilian one. The last time she was in brazil was for the olympics. That was also her last vogue brazil cover. But she didn't do anything carnival. This was in 2016

From his social media, he doesn't seem to be there. I noted that he didn't like her photo with her mom but he liked them maybelline pictures and stuff back in January, smh. Then again, he was still scared people didn't know they were together at that time. They got new paprazzi candids together so he doesn't have to use social media to make a point, for now. Lol let him go one more week without being seen with her and he will start again

But anyways, yes I am glad she is in Brazil regardless of what. And it is good that he isn't there especially since she is trying to find her motivation for fitness again. Sorry but I don't find it coincidental that she struggled with fitness & gained weight, while her partner also has, again. Because metin isn't the same size as before neither.

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/lima-yacht/adriana-lima-boyfriend-metin-hara-relax-on-a-yacht-in-turkey-09.jpghttps://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_02/48F0460800000578-0-image-a-34_1517955921980.jpg.8c822594a0e2f955f3bb088b9cd504e0.jpg

Smh the same thing happened with Joe. But atleast they could get fit together, because Joe was still into it, Metin isn't.  I think Adriana is going have to rely on herself this time lol, so its good she is by herself, especially if this has slowed down her work process and affect how comfortable she may feel about it all. Thats probably why she has picked up on fitness again already :smile: no distraction

I like Ana. Her and Adriana take great photos together and Adriana seems equally as happy around her. But ofc I love Lais too and seeing them together

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Sim, acabou de ser há mais de 10 anos desde que participou ou até foi uma verdadeira brasileira. A última vez que ela estava no Brasil foi para as Olimpíadas. Essa também foi sua última capa veneziana no brasil. Mas ela não fez nada de carnaval. Isso foi em 2016

De sua mídia social, ele não parece estar lá. Eu notei que ele não gostava de sua foto com sua mãe, mas ele gostaria que eles fossem fotos e coisas em maio. Então, novamente, ele ainda estava com medo de que as pessoas não soubessem que estavam juntos naquele momento. Eles obtiveram novos papuns de paprazzi, então ele não precisa usar as mídias sociais para fazer um ponto por enquanto.

Mas de qualquer forma, sim, estou feliz por estar no Brasil, independentemente do que. E é bom que ele não esteja especialmente porque ela está tentando encontrar sua motivação para a aptidão novamente. Desculpe, mas não acho coincidência que tenha aumentado de peso enquanto o parceiro também tem. Porque metin não é do mesmo tamanho que antes.

http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/lima-yacht/adriana-lima-boyfriend-metin-hara-relax-on-a-yacht-in-turkey-09. jpghttps://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2018_02/48F0460800000578-0-image-a-34_1517955921980.jpg.8c822594a0e2f955f3bb088b9cd504e0.jpg

Smh aconteceu o mesmo com Joe. Mas pelo menos eles poderiam ficar em forma. Eu acho que Adriana vai ter que confiar nela desta vez lol, então é bom que ela é sozinha, especialmente se isso abrandou seu processo de trabalho e afetou o quão confortável ela pode sentir. Provavelmente por isso que ela já pegou no fitness novamente já :smile:tem espaço

Eu gosto de Ana. Ela e Adriana tomam grandes fotos juntas e Adriana parece igualmente feliz com ela. Mas ofc eu amo Lais também e vendo-os juntos

Yeh I think the last time she went to Brazil for Carnival it was in 2002 (that I remember , correct me if I am wrong) .. I don't have anithing against Ana .. but Lais it is more fun and it is what Adriana needed .. Lately she's has been more serious .. like a dark shadow close to her. Anyway. Why Metin doesn't like Adri's mom?

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh I think the last time she went to Brazil for Carnival it was in 2002 (that I remember , correct me if I am wrong) .. I don't have anithing against Ana .. but Lais it is more fun and it is what Adriana needed .. Lately she's has been more serious .. like a dark shadow close to her. Anyway. Why Metin doesn't like Adri's mom?

I am not saying metin doesn't like her mom! No, thats not it all. I honestly don't think they met. Just saying, you'd think he'd atleast like that tbt photo, after he kept liking her photos during maybelline week. Thats all I am saying. I am not a fan of metin but I would never assume that about him, because I have no reason to. I was just saying its interesting when he chooses to like photos and which photos he does. Even though Adriana likes photos of his family as well as photos of him with his family

True about Adriana being more serious and having like this dark cloud over her lately. Thats what I have been saying this entire time, I am glad someone else, who is even brazilian themselves speaks up about it too. However, she has been more light-hearted and active every since she has been by herself. Her caption on the TBT photo was very light hearted and cute. Its funny when she chooses to be like that. Even before meeting up with Lais, she didn't appear as dark anymore. But what do we know *shrug*

8 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Jasmine posted this on ig stories. If Adriana dresses like that too... :baronfaint::heart::mf_cupid::wub:

27891544_2002411316752610_8112055974933561344_n.jpg

It would be very good. But she's in RJ and so far she dind't even thake the tunic and be only with a bikini like she always did... I think Metin don't want she show her body. lol