Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I am dreading tomorrow because she is in Miami. And he hasn't been active on social media, so he may be on his way.  And that is just scary to me since this is all going on. she ended up gaining all this weight and doing little fitness related and stuff with him there and now the pregnancy rumors are in full force. 

I thought that said March for some reason. Also, I didn't consider it was like 3 am where he was when I said that, so figures about lack of ig activity.

If he does have an event on the 15th, its a relief for now. I have faith that as long as she is by herself and with her kids, she can get back on track. I just hope that she has enough time alone, because like I said, just two days isn't anything. She has to go it at like she usually did. Hopefully, the motivation marinates and stays with her atleast

^At this moment I can only see that if work continues to come up for them. If that doesn't happen, I think he will continue to harass-I mean constantly run to her until she follows him on social media again or something else that will prove to the public that they are together. The hardcore leeching started when she famously unfollowed him on social media. You know, almost every day he was with her, he either showed parts of her house, her dogs, or obvious parts of miami, or blatantly put the location as "miami" in his posts. He doesn't do that so much when at home.... Anyway, imo he will keep doing all of this for the attention and validation of their relationship to the public. Atleast this is a relationship, its supposed to be a two way thing. Adriana does have a say. It comes down to whether or not she wants a leech monster on her hands, that's if she even realizes that's what he has been.

Only time will tell. But I hope in the end Adriana does whats best for her and her family, and only her and her family. Despite those posts she made dedicated to him in November, in my eyes, she doesn't owe him anything.

Longtime fan of Adriana and short term lurker on bellazon but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how awkward the carnival would have been with Jasmine. She deleted the pic she posted of the girls all together but Jasmine wasn't even tagged. I guess most of the Victoria Secret friendships are manufactered. Does anyone know if she is even still close to Ale outside of VS? 

Even if her children have American nationality, I doubt she or Marko see them as American. She is Brazilian and he is Serbian. 

@Jewel05

About her deleting that instagram picture with the girls celebrating carnaval, I  have no idea what that means lol. She’s done weird stuff on social media before. I remember years ago she uploaded a picture of her and Elsa (and a few others) but she cut Elsa out of the picture. Like she framed it so only she and whoever was standing/sitting next to her could be seen :rofl: Intentional or not, it was weird. 

1 hour ago, Jewel05 said:

Longtime fan of Adriana and short term lurker on bellazon but I'm surprised no one has mentioned how awkward the carnival would have been with Jasmine. She deleted the pic she posted of the girls all together but Jasmine wasn't even tagged. I guess most of the Victoria Secret friendships are manufactered. Does anyone know if she is even still close to Ale outside of VS? 

I am assuming you are talking about Adriana and, No she didn't.  and the only people Adriana tagged were the only people she followed, which was only 2/6. Jasmine was not the only one untagged, but she posted jasmine's name. And the picture is still there. And it's actually not a secret, Adriana doesn't follow many VS angels these days. Not at all lol

Personally I never got anything weird from Adriana and Jasmine. All I know is Adriana isn't friends with everybody in the industry, she isn't that kind of model. She is like Gisele, there are selects that are her friends. But most of her friends are regular people

Adriana and Ale aren't as close as before, but they are still friends. Adriana shouted her out in an IG story a day ago. And Adriana's and Ale's relationship isn't half as manufactured as VS fans try to make them seem. Adriana and Alessandra knew each other before VS. Adriana said this herself and it is backed up by a photoshoot they did in the 90s together. 

8 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Even if her children have American nationality, I doubt she or Marko see them as American. She is Brazilian and he is Serbian. 

@Jewel05

About her deleting that instagram picture with the girls celebrating carnaval, I  have no idea what that means lol. She’s done weird stuff on social media before. I remember years ago she uploaded a picture of her and Elsa (and a few others) but she cut Elsa out of the picture. Like she framed it so only she and whoever was standing/sitting next to her could be seen :rofl: Intentional or not, it was weird. 

Well there was this interview with Blanca Padilla were she mentioned that the older angels don't really interact a lot with the new angels and Elsa seems like a sweet girl very different vibe in pictures and in interview so I doubt it was personal. 

Anyway, I wasnt a big fan of her look pn the the Carnaval. Wish she had decided to go with something more bold. Even her makeup wasnt flattering. Usually I think she is the standout among other models but here she easily eclipsed by Jasmine and Lais I think.

Her latest insta post was very cute and sweet though, seems like she's continuing the positivity strike although I wish we'd have new selfies. 

1 hour ago, Jewel05 said:

Well there was this interview with Blanca Padilla were she mentioned that the older angels don't really interact a lot with the new angels and Elsa seems like a sweet girl very different vibe in pictures and in interview so I doubt it was personal. 

Anyway, I wasnt a big fan of her look pn the the Carnaval. Wish she had decided to go with something more bold. Even her makeup wasnt flattering. Usually I think she is the standout among other models but here she easily eclipsed by Jasmine and Lais I think.

Her latest insta post was very cute and sweet though, seems like she's continuing the positivity strike although I wish we'd have new selfies. 

Adriana didn't even post that. Her management did. You can tell because it was professionally captioned, and it properly tagged not only the models, but Vogue magazine themselves. This is what it looks like when Adriana's post her work:

This is what it looks like when her team does it

In the second one, if you click on the picture, you will see that the magazine and publishers and stuff are tagged. Thats what the photo without elsa also looked like. So it wasn't her. And her team just chose an alternate picture. It doesn't matter because Adriana isn't typically big friends with models, but Adriana wasn't responsible for that.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana didn't even post that. Her management did. You can tell because it was professionally captioned, and it properly tagged not only the models, but Vogue magazine themselves. This is what it looks like when Adriana's post her work:

This is what it looks like when her team does it

In the second one, if you click on the picture, you will see that the magazine and publishers and stuff are tagged. Thats what the photo without elsa also looked like. So it wasn't her. And her team just chose an alternate picture. It doesn't matter because Adriana isn't typically big friends with models, but Adriana wasn't responsible for that.

I never saw the picture with Elsa but I was talking about this picture when I mentioned that it was sweet

IMG_3185.PNG

About what @Jewel05 said about her selfies and her feed, I wish she posted more too. She can post both her kids and selfies. Or quotes and selfies. But she is avoiding putting selfies or any kind of work on her profile feed and I am not too sure why. I had a theory on it being because of how she looks lately. But personally, the selfies she posted on IG stories were good. The difference in her look is only obvious in the candids, but selfies are selfies, they never show the whole truth lol.  So I don't know what she is afraid of. Also, not everybody is going to see her IG stories. So, thats another reason why it does nothing for her. Not everybody will see those photos. They get deleted in a certain amount of time and not everybody uses IG everyday. So if they wanted to just check up on her social, they aren't going to see anything because they missed her post because it was on stories.  Alot of people are missing her photos. And they probably think she doesn't use IG anymore basically, so they unfollow or won't follow.

Her selfies from the stories were good.. So I am kinda puzzled at why she didn't just save them and put them on her feed instead, is she that afraid of the comments?  Because, using her IG stories like that isn't helping her. Its actually hurting her. She is losing followers still, and her daily average gain is dropping terribly low. She used to gain over 9K every day, then last month it was down to 8K, now its 2K. And she keeps going down,  she will be at 0 very soon and will just be losing followers at that point.

Here is the decline in her followers and decline in how many she gains. The first two post are from January, specifically around the 25th of january . The last one is from today.... I don't get why she won't help herself out or why her managers won't neither.

2.thumb.png.9edb46acb402d643584d12de00c86261.png3.thumb.png.87f3120ce28d907e21c52127bd76b3ce.png1.thumb.png.9970c5c75c86702aaddd3ff546bcb0ac.png

Only using IG stories to post HQ photos is hurting her + she hasn't been in the news much because of her lack of work. So the interest is being lost through those things

For her average gain to go from 9k to 2k is a big decline. Wasn't one of her managers with her in Brazil? They didn't think to help her feed out? she obviously hasn't been posting like she used to and thats another thing that is hurting her. She is about to be at 0 for her follower gain and she is about to be back at 11.5 m followers. & You all can talk that "doesn't matter" for her.  I don't believe it, I have watched this same exact thing happen with other models, who are also not from the social media era, and it impacted their careers and everything. With her not doing much work, her feed is her main hope for people to keep interest with her.

And no this is not a glitch.You can't compare her to Ale because ale's followers have always been messy for a reason, and she is pretty much retired. Adriana isn't retired and she naturally got her followers. Other people, who aren't retired like Adriana,  are being normal on IG so their followers and gains are normal. Adriana has been extremely irregular and unusually slow on her feed. So its causing an extreme decline. She also stopped posting the content that she used to and her managers aren't posting her work.

because of that^ , This is also why so many IG fan/VS accounts and stuff are assuming that she is pregnant. She only said on IG stories that she has been struggling with fitness (not that she owe'd people an explanation. She didn't have to share that. Just saying not alot of people are aware because she posted it on such a limited place. It shows you how many people miss IG stories, alot of people).  Therefore,many many fans did not see that nor do they realize there is another reason for her weight gain. Posting on IG stories all the time is a waste. So many users miss posts from there. Its only up for a certain amount of hours. I know, because of the number of followers that watch my stories on my own account,  literally everytime I post on IG stories, not even half of my followers end up seeing it. Its too limiting because the posts go away and like I said, not everybody can see what she posted on stories everytime. But if its on her feed, they will eventually see it. If she is only using IG stories just to avoid certain comments, she has the option of disabling comments on photo , in the right corner she can just turn her comments off if she doesn't want to deal with them. Alot of models have done that on regular photos. Emily Rata has. She doesn't have to keep going on IG stories at her own expense to avoid comments.

The ratio to the number of followers someone has and the number of people who actually see's a person IG stories is huge, its a big gap. So many people are missing what she posts and its not their fault. She should balance more between her feed and the stories, especially if she doesn't want a turning point in her career. The lack of posting on her feed as well as other social medias  + her fitness struggle + not being seen or working much lately, this stuff does not add up to a stable career today, its gonna cause a turning point. A bad one. She has to carry on how she used to. But as we all know, she hasn't been doing anything like she used to lately and it negatively effects her every time.

2018 has been starting so bad. Literally every since january 2018, things have not been the same with her. When will it stop? 

Yeah the lack of bikini wearing was also further example of how not secure she has been, along with the lack of posting recent photos on her profile feed, combined with metin's presence. Because when he came in late December, she hadn't gained weight but she still only shared literally one selfie that entire time. But just like with the weight gain, by the time he leaves and she is ready to get back in shape for a job, its too late for her. By the time he leaves, and she is ready to share more on social media, she is no longer comfortable posting selfies and regular photos on her profile feed anymore. Dude is like a plague 

I could be wrong about why she won't post on her profile feed much. But in my opinion, its undeniable that she is avoiding it. Especially since she comes across as hypersensitive lately. Deleting posts because of comments. I don't understand why she started being that way now? Adriana used to be fearless on posting pics of herself, no matter how they turned out. Maybe its because she is getting older and its causing her to lose her confidence? I don't know, that could be wrong. Don't quote me on that.

But the point is, this isn't going to work. There is no way that she can continue to want to model and "not have a turning point in her career", like she said, and operate her brand the way she has been. She isn't going to continue to be successful, if this continues. She has nothing going for her right now, thats gonna keep her job moving. She is looking different in candids because of the weight gain, so her in-person appearance isn't helping her right now. she hasn't been working or seen much. she manages to take good selfies but won't post them on her profile feed, instead she is posting on IG stories, therefore,  alot of people miss those photos, its literally like she isn't posting at all.

What is she doing right now thats gonna help her career? Nothing. I would really hate to see her fall off but it looks like thats where she is headed, and the sad thing is, this was all avoidable. Adriana was unique, in a sense that people still cared about her despite getting older, because she still look good and she managed her career well. So people still liked her. But she is putting a stop to it all, despite her saying she still wanted to model...And its not like people are losing interest on their own, she has pushed people to lose interest in her. Not only with her overall lack of activity + weight gain, you have to remember the last time she made a big public statement and it looked bad on her part (the empty causes post).  Literally all of these things have and will turn people away.  if people lose interest in her, not many opportunities will come, even her show ratings will fail.

I have seen people talking about the old angels doesn't talk with other models or NA. But.. let's remember that this isn't like Adriana doing that .. for more she didn't follow people. I've see so many models talking good about Adriana.. I think it was Shanina ou Daniella Braga .. who said that when she was walking for the 1st time in VS Show. Adriana was the only one of the angels who talk to her and she was very nice and kind. Other thing it is when Lily became an angel, Adriana did make sure that everyone talk to her, same about Lais. And even with Kendall and Gigi she was very nice when the models doesn't even want to talk to them for the fact they are models without casting. So, just because she is not friend or not follow some person .. theses days doesn't say anything .. I don't even anyone of my family.. imagine Adriana.. Pepole can say about other models but Adriana always receve the same coments. "Kind person, lovely, humble etc"

Ok, obviously she worked out today. And she actually posted something really nice and of high quality on her feed today.  Hopefully this is the start of good progress, and hopefully it doesn't get interrupted :glare:. Also, I like the quote that she put.

7 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I have seen people talking about the old angels doesn't talk with other models or NA. But.. let's remember that this isn't like Adriana doing that .. for more she didn't follow people. I've see so many models talking good about Adriana.. I think it was Shanina ou Daniella Braga .. who said that when she was walking for the 1st time in VS Show. Adriana was the only one of the angels who talk to her and she was very nice and kind. Other thing it is when Lily became an angel, Adriana did make sure that everyone talk to her, same about Lais. And even with Kendall and Gigi she was very nice when the models doesn't even want to talk to them for the fact they are models without casting. So, just because she is not friend or not follow some person .. theses days doesn't say anything .. I don't even anyone of my family.. imagine Adriana.. Pepole can say about other models but Adriana always receve the same

coments. "Kind person, lovely, humble etc"

Yes it was Shanina who said this :smile:

I agree. Even though Adriana doesn't constantly befriend models, like other do. I don't think its a bad thing. I don't think she cares about that aspect of her career. She is more about the success and jobs. Its not a lifestyle for her, its a career. Also, she tries to be as real as possible I think. You can tell well when models kiss ass to fellow models or designers. She isn't one of those. Obviously she will be nice to anybody in her vicinity as well as respectful, but she isn't going to be fake. She is just kind. Its impossible to be bestfriends with every single person you meet, thats not human nature. And people who do try to give off that appeal aren't the realist people. Adriana isn't going to do that and I think that's a good thing, I think we all have concluded why people who are fake aren't the best people ;)

But yeah, as far as being a co worker goes, its very rare anything bad is being said about her. Everybody has their days though. But Adriana does not have a reputation for being a malicious person to work with. Not at all.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Ok, obviously she worked out today. And she actually posted something really nice and of high quality on her feed today.  Hopefully this is the start of good progress, and hopefully it doesn't get interrupted :glare:. Also, I like the quote that she put.

Yes it was Shanina who said this :smile:

I agree. Even though Adriana doesn't constantly befriend models, like other do. I don't think its a bad thing. I don't think she cares about that aspect of her career. She is more about the success and jobs. Its not a lifestyle for her, its a career. Also, she tries to be as real as possible I think. You can tell well when models kiss ass to fellow models or designers. She isn't one of those. Obviously she will be nice to anybody in her vicinity as well as respectful, but she isn't going to be fake. She is just kind. Its impossible to be bestfriends with every single person you meet, thats not human nature. And people who do try to give off that appeal aren't the realist people. Adriana isn't going to do that and I think that's a good thing, I think we all have concluded why people who are fake aren't the best people ;)

But yeah, as far as being a co worker goes, its very rare anything bad is being said about her. Everybody has their days though. But Adriana does not have a reputation for being a malicious person to work with. Not at all.

Yeh .. she's the kind person who "doesn't" have much friends .. she prefers Quality .. it is more better than be fake or creat friendshop who doesn't have. It is just Like "BEHANDICE" it's just marketing from vs .. I like Adriana for be humble .. not treat anyone bad or think it is better than other models. That's why I think she's like a big sister for some angels .. even theses NA always saying good things about her and he know that isn't fake.