Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Didn’t expect her to be doing modeling work already, it was unclear if she started trying to lose weight/work out yet. I’m nervous for her because it seems like she better days than others- and people give her a hard time for weight on a “bad day”

on the bright side, she has a broken finger again. And we all know that means she been boxing somewhere. So hopefully she has lost more since we last saw her. Only because people keep giving her shit about her weight 

FC033CDA-3D0B-44BD-AA4B-325C3657C399.thumb.jpeg.1a7ffc76b2df08772c3f74e75fecd877.jpeg

Adriana needs her social media passwords taken away from her. Why is she posting about electric Mercedes cars and asking if an Iranian footballer has been executed? It’s all over the place and her energy is very much 40+ and out of touch. Enough! 

59 minutes ago, Iriana said:

Adriana needs her social media passwords taken away from her. Why is she posting about electric Mercedes cars and asking if an Iranian footballer has been executed? It’s all over the place and her energy is very much 40+ and out of touch. Enough! 

The give Adriana hate for petty reasons continue. How the hell you gonna complain about her being 40+ years old and herself. Talk about unnecessary slander

THATS whats enough, yall being mean for no good reason. Enough with that.

Let her fucking live.

Its the same people wanting Adriana to do x,y, and z with herself, her career, and her LIFE for their own SELFISH personal reasons, these same people are the ones giving Adriana a reason every bit of a reason to disappear from everything and everyone.

Why are you so emotional? 🤣 The reality is that her social media presence is all over the place. She doesn’t have to post like a 40 year old Facebook mom on her IG. It’s too much. I have kept up with Adriana’s career for decades, so this unhinged reaction of yours is comical. I’m going to assume you’re a teenager. She is not above critique and there is plenty that can be improved on her social media. A woman of her legendary status in the industry should not be this unrefined online. 

5 hours ago, Iriana said:

Why are you so emotional? 🤣 The reality is that her social media presence is all over the place. She doesn’t have to post like a 40 year old Facebook mom on her IG. It’s too much. I have kept up with Adriana’s career for decades, so this unhinged reaction of yours is comical. I’m going to assume you’re a teenager. She is not above critique and there is plenty that can be improved on her social media. A woman of her legendary status in the industry should not be this unrefined online. 

The reality is, it doesn't matter. Adriana's social media following has only increased-not decreased. You can check that, and has better/just as much engagement than models who actually have more followers than her and have that tired IG aesthetic that you speak of. Her following is still increasing steadily. And majority of her posts getting the same amount of damn likes as others. It does not matter.

She is a woman who has her own life thats not meant to please you. Don't complain about it, unfollow her. I'm not saying she is above critique I am saying she does not live to please you and her social engagement are still where they should be anyway.

Don't call me unhinged or anything-when you decide to contribute to a pile on and cry about Adriana's social media saying "enough!". Girl look in the mirror. I'm telling you to be a decent person for once, you crying about a 40+ year old woman's instagram stories. Don't call or assume anything about me. Look at yourself

I'm just going to assume you don't actually like Adriana since you were saying the literal opposite about her beforehand

On 5/14/2020 at 10:37 PM, Iriana said:

Adriana is childish. I unfollowed her a while ago on IG because for some reason she chooses to post nothing but post annoying "fake deep" quotes and stories of her listening to music in the car... nobody wants to see that. I sometimes can't believe she is nearing 40 and is a mother of 2 because of the emotional immaturity shown in her content. She desperately needs a social media manager because this woman is too damn legendary to have such a shitty online presence. 

Now her acting like a 40 year is a problem LMAO, thats whats really comical.

17 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The reality is, it doesn't matter. Adriana's social media following has only increased-not decreased. You can check that, and has better/just as much engagement than models who actually have more followers than her and have that tired IG aesthetic that you speak of. Her following is still increasing steadily. And majority of her posts getting the same amount of damn likes as others. It does not matter.

She is a woman who has her own life thats not meant to please you. Don't complain about it, unfollow her. I'm not saying she is above critique I am saying she does not live to please you and her social engagement are still where they should be anyway.

Don't call me unhinged or anything-when you decide to contribute to a pile on and cry about Adriana's social media saying "enough!". Girl look in the mirror. I'm telling you to be a decent person for once, you crying about a 40+ year old woman's instagram stories. Don't call or assume anything about me. Look at yourself

I'm just going to assume you don't actually like Adriana since you were saying the literal opposite about her beforehand

Now her acting like a 40 year is a problem LMAO, thats whats really comical.

Yes, she has worsened since my post in 2020 - the point still stands and you have no way to refute it bar saying "don't complain about it". I'll say whatever I want, whenever I want. Adriana's social media presence is not above critique. If I didn't like Adriana, I wouldn't have supported her for as long as I have. She can do better, and I will sure as hell point it out. I am so dead at you digging up a past post, get a life!

16 hours ago, ekn said:

Qatar Creates is the copyrightholder of the show and according to CRFashionbook there was supposed to be a live stream on Qatar Creates' website.

About bts footoage, during the show they screened footage some fitting and rehearsal on big screens, i believe the user meant this, i don't think they could live stream the backstage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUsRDejhuO/

It says we can rewatch their livestream of the show's three acts. (there was no livestream tho) So runway part of the show's livestream must still be available but where?? 

The relevance of Adriana continues, 

Its nice to see a break down on Adriana’s face. Something that the person mentioned is so true yet underrated. He talked about the importance of adriana’s NATURALLY straight eyebrows. This is something I don’t think even Adriana understands about herself, that part of what makes her face so nice to people and what helps her look actually unique and exotic are her natural straight eyebrows. 

I feel like Adriana doesn’t see how beautiful and exotic she looks with her natural straight non-arched eyebrow’s because these days she either gets them arched or when her makeup gets down she has arched eyebrows drawn on her. I miss the years when she let her natural eyebrows be, like when they had less shape. I think that may be part of why she doesn’t seem as exotic as she used to when she was young because half the time she let’s people or herself create drawn on eyebrows on her. Her eyebrows are not natural like that, and the first part of her career, she didn’t do that to them. She looks best with the eyebrows god simply intended for her to have which are straight ones. Also something about her eyebrows being that way makes her look more exotic. Interesting video

Edited by Souled-Out

2 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

The relevance of Adriana continues, 

Its nice to see a break down on Adriana’s face. Something that the person mentioned is so true yet underrated. He talked about the importance of adriana’s NATURALLY straight eyebrows. This is something I don’t think even Adriana understands about herself, that part of what makes her face so nice to people and what helps her look actually unique and exotic are her natural straight eyebrows. 

I feel like Adriana doesn’t see how beautiful and exotic she looks with her natural straight non-arched eyebrow’s because these days she either gets them arched or when her makeup gets down she has arched eyebrows drawn on her. I miss the years when she let her natural eyebrows be, like when they had less shape. I think that may be part of why she doesn’t seem as exotic as she used to when she was young because half the time she let’s people or herself create drawn on eyebrows on her. Her eyebrows are not natural like that, and the first part of her career, she didn’t do that to them. She looks best with the eyebrows god simply intended for her to have which are straight ones. Also something about her eyebrows being that way makes her look more exotic. Interesting video

@souled-out I too love her eyebrows straight, non-arched. But if you ask me arched eyebrows make face look more contured more well shaped in general. And i believe arched eyebrows best option for mature face. Because you know, the area between eyelid and eyebrows lose its firm by age and straight brows make it look worse. Giving arch to them help to create illusion to make it look more firm and younger. Yes her makeup routine has changed but i believe not because to follow trend because her face is also changing like gaining weight and aging.  I think slightly arched and well defined eyebrows is the best for her current face shape.

IMG_2199.thumb.JPG.c523d06a0423a12bd259503416f66186.JPGIMG_5837.thumb.jpg.f649a75953267807a3a0eb42369b757a.jpgIMG_5835.thumb.jpg.e43c8c2764b690f98d9b8bffab9994f7.jpgIMG_5836.thumb.jpg.f23d66edc39b77a999c5c544ef7f65d0.jpg

I see so many instagram edits related to her brows shape, i can say her natural ones are better than any other shape but on younger and skinnier Adriana. 

3 hours ago, patt said:

@souled-out I too love her eyebrows straight, non-arched. But if you ask me arched eyebrows make face look more contured more well shaped in general. And i believe arched eyebrows best option for mature face. Because you know, the area between eyelid and eyebrows lose its firm by age and straight brows make it look worse. Giving arch to them help to create illusion to make it look more firm and younger. Yes her makeup routine has changed but i believe not because to follow trend because her face is also changing like gaining weight and aging.  I think slightly arched and well defined eyebrows is the best for her current face shape.

IMG_2199.thumb.JPG.c523d06a0423a12bd259503416f66186.JPGIMG_5837.thumb.jpg.f649a75953267807a3a0eb42369b757a.jpgIMG_5835.thumb.jpg.e43c8c2764b690f98d9b8bffab9994f7.jpgIMG_5836.thumb.jpg.f23d66edc39b77a999c5c544ef7f65d0.jpg

I see so many instagram edits related to her brows shape, i can say her natural ones are better than any other shape but on younger and skinnier Adriana. 

Valid points. I did not take into account what completely shapeless eyebrows may be on her as a woman who is getting older, but I still think the almighty knew what he was doing when he gave her such eyebrows. And sometimes when I see her eyebrows looking shorter and arched it pains me lol. Because sometimes it doesn't even look right, like back in 2014, whatever she did to them brows made her look less appealing. Its a unique trait not everyone can have straight less shaped eyebrows, but I think regardless of age she is meant to have them, this was her last year with her natural shaped eyebrows she was 40 years old, they still look good on her

tumblr_4f34053c826c5618c6b1db4e8ebfd1bc_2aada05d_640.thumb.jpg.6c830428a88fd4142b26a985ddf42c12.jpg

:( I am so tired of people treating her like she is ugly now, its like they forgot who she is. 

I’m not sure where Adriana’s headspace is right now but I really hope she plans on making these people who have been harassing her all year long eat their words

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't expect much activity, at least as a model, from Adriana, not this year, and I don't think ever again. Maybe she'll do some more campaign for some brand, some cover of some magazine, but as a model I think even she doesn't plan to make a big comeback and I would like nothing more than to be wrong about this. I think she's going to explore other fields, besides the work she does for the gym. That's why I think she asked a few days ago in her stories about whether people want her to write a book and about what, for example.