Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Valentina posted she is going to LA so I think Adriana will travel too..work or personal? Idk maybe personal bc her new boyfriend lives there and she never take her kids to travels work? 

But this can be just a trip with their dad lol

@Sophie20 Since it is mother's day weekend, i would imagine they are with adriana not marko. but if she is traveling with her kids, then it doesnt make me hopeful of it being work. 

Edit: She's in LA, the flower shop that sent her flowers is in LA and her bf follows them. Might just be a personal trip..

1 hour ago, lucyford said:

@Sophie20 Since it is mother's day weekend, i would imagine they are with adriana not marko. but if she is traveling with her kids, then it doesnt make me hopeful of it being work. 

Edit: She's in LA, the flower shop that sent her flowers is in LA and her bf follows them. Might just be a personal trip..

Oh didn't know its mothers weekend in US too.. thanks

On 5/4/2021 at 3:54 AM, lucyford said:

@Sophie20 Oh ok I didn't know a site was claiming he was born in LA.  Where did you see him using portuguese ? I think he is from Rio too. 

According to his facebook, he is from LA and attended high school and university in Miami. (And he speaks Portuguese.)

By the way, Adriana and her daughters are still staying in LA. I'm looking forward to new Candids coming out...

12 hours ago, jamiya said:

According to his facebook, he is from LA and attended high school and university in Miami. (And he speaks Portuguese.)

By the way, Adriana and her daughters are still staying in LA. I'm looking forward to new Candids coming out...

I did not found his facebook just his father's page(sad history), they had the same name, I think he is III and his father was Junior... I still think he was raised in Rio, and then went to LA to study so..his portuguese is too perfect and he was many brazilians contacts

Do you think will be candids?

10 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

How many days of shooting?

That was from the Miami shoot. That we know of, she only shot 2 days in LA with the same team. 

17 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

But where she is hosted?

Also im not really sure what you were trying to ask here

2 hours ago, lucyford said:

Also im not really sure what you were trying to ask here

Lol sorry... I don't know where she is (hotel or bf's house) so maybe she is going to low profile places so no candids bc of this, who knows

6 hours ago, lucyford said:

IDK if this means anything regarding work but yesterday Adriana posted a story from Miami airport. Can't know if it was old either. 

Really? But I think she just arrived yesterday in Miami no?

@Sophie20 No, she had been in Miami since like Monday. She posted all those gifts she got while she was gone and a selfie from Miami Tuesday morning. And Wednesday posted a pic of a wall that said Peace and Love or something like that. That wall I know is inside Miami airport. So unless it was a picture she had previously taken, then she was at the airport again. I guess if she had other business to take care of, it makes sense she had to briefly go to Miami to take her daughters. But that is assuming the photo was new. 

She is a model and that is NY.

Not even when she was in LA was it just for a personal trip. She did work while in LA.

I am sure as a model its gonna be the same way while in NY especially being there for a week. People can multitask. She can spend time with people and also get work done within  a week.