Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It's pretty much obvious someting not cool has happened between these people even if Metin still pretends like nothing happened. He is aware of negative publicity and he would easily gain it by unfollowing Adriana so don't expect him to move on quickly.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

He will be following her until the last minute.. whatever happened between theses two, was really bad.. but since the photos of them are still in her instagram, I don't think they break up.

Right, like the damage controlling douche that he is. like I said, if people find out that him and Adriana broke up or if they just think it (which they will if he unfollowed her as well at this point), he knows that he is going to go back to being what he was before Adriana. Which is somebody that nobody knew about and somebody who didn't write for vogue. He is literally trying to use her for every last second that its worth. And he probably try to get on her good side again but that just isn't good nor fair to Adriana. Its literally toxic and he isn't being this way because he fighting for her love or anything like that, he just wants to continue to use her. Thats why his manager thrusted himself in the middle of this drama. Smh.

38 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

And that with their names in a paper...

Hope this time this means a finally end amem

1 hour ago, EsraLima said:

There is still the picture of them from the day they met. But that's all !! Good news !

There is? I didn't notice, I will see again, because I really didn't find anything

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

There is? I didn't notice, I will see again, because I really didn't find anything

Yeah there are two on there. The day they met, as someone said. And with their names together on a stick. Like last time, when she unfollowed him and she deleted photos except for those last two. So, we can't be too happy to be honest and still have to wait. I just really hope that unlike last time, she won't take him back AGAIN. And let these bad events occur AGAIN. For peeps sake his manager basically told on him. Metin is a user and does not value Adriana in the way she did him. What mattered to him was what a powerful person like her could offer him. We just have to continue to hope that Adriana gets her groove back and she decided to not settle. Not only cans she find a man that is her equal in terms of status, look, and personality. But also one who TRULY do only care about her and her love. I mean after she retired she should see that there are alot of fish in the sea out there, who really do appreciate her and value her as a person and for who she is and who would truly love her. She don't have to settle with metin

53 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah there are two on there. The day they met, as someone said. And with their names together on a stick. Like last time, when she unfollowed him and she deleted photos except for those last two. So, we can't be too happy to be honest and still have to wait. I just really hope that unlike last time, she won't take him back AGAIN. And let these bad events occur AGAIN. For peeps sake his manager basically told on him. Metin is a user and does not value Adriana in the way she did him. What mattered to him was what a powerful person like her could offer him. We just have to continue to hope that Adriana gets her groove back and she decided to not settle. Not only cans she find a man that is her equal in terms of status, look, and personality. But also one who TRULY do only care about her and her love. I mean after she retired she should see that there are alot of fish in the sea out there, who really do appreciate her and value her as a person and for who she is and who would truly love her. She don't have to settle with metin

Yeh .. I Couldn't agree more! I Tought she deleted all photos with him, but I will only believe when she delete the photo of how they two meet each other and the names in the stick. I really hope this over for good, when she's not with him , she come back to be the Adriana who we know .. but with him it's just like a dark cloud around her.

1 minute ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh .. I Couldn't agree more! I Tought she deleted all photos with him, but I will only believe when she delete the photo of how they two meet each other and the names in the stick. I really hope this over for good, when she's not with him , she come back to be the Adriana who we know .. but with him it's just like a dark cloud around her.

And she is still following his family. ugh...

3 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

The one with the names on the piece of paper I think she won't delete anyway, it was sent by a sick kid in Turkey who wanted to meet her one day and she died not much after, so Adriana won't imo, it has a meaning beyond the asshole's name near hers on that paper.

6 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She deleted even the first picture with him when they met. YES QUEEN!!! :excited::stormy:

She probably has seen all these damn Turkish press articles and posts on ig today saying that yes, she unfollowed him and deleted the pictures but not that one so it sin't over. She probabaly missed that picture becuase it's from an year and a half ago, but now she decided to be more direct and eliminate that one too, to send a clear message. Love savage Adriana :heart: 

32 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

She deleted even the first picture with him when they met. YES QUEEN!!! :excited::stormy:

YES GIRL !!!!! So good to not see his face on her instagram page !! 

Let's her have great vocation with her family and then I'm ready to see her slays 2019 !:ddr: