Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Metin just liked this comment on a photo of adriana that he posted (the one where she is behind a trunk with chocolate, she previously made some kind of cheesy and lame comments on the picture) 

But anyway the comment he liked says something like "her loving / affectionate eyes are not for the chocolate, they're for you/your beautiful heart " 

3D7BB2CD-24A6-4331-A344-AB3655F5448F.jpeg

Narcissistic. What man likes comments that praise him all day long. And then the comments themselves are old lol. Like why are you still even going back to those old posts like that?

10 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Narcissistic. What man likes comments that praise him all day long. And then the comments themselves are old lol. Like why are you still even going back to those old posts like that?

Right? In his slight defense the comment was left recently but we know that it wouldn't be shocking if he did that to a comment from 2 months ago. If they are together I'm surprised that he went along with keeping things on the low. Adri probably gave him an ultimatum. 

Edit. The voice on her latest ig story sounds a lot like metin. 

She started posting more when she was in dubai and clearly upset at him (talking about drinking her sorrows). She posted on her ig stories during christmas and a photo. We all know Adriana doesn't get on social media much when around her mens lol. And for some reason I feel like he is one of those people who don't even like it much and try to control what his partner posts on there. Because it was still very strange how she refused to post much content on the show, she decided the day it aired ofcourse but obviously she had to, in order to promote. After everybody freaked out, she decided to post her when she trained for the show. I just think as long as she continues to be with him, he will continue to manipulate her and brainwash her, and she will let it happen. He should be walking on eggshells right now because too many people called him out on his brainwashing (even the media) and he was out of the line liking those comments that he did. But nope, he continues to display the same behavior. I really hope he isn't in Adriana's HOUSE liking narcissistic comments about himself but I wouldn't be surprised.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/im-a-scientist-not-a-celebrity-supermodel-limas-boyfriend-hara-says-124807

So this idiot consider himself a scientist?! He can go **** himself :rolingpin::dead_horse:, after what he said about healing somebody with his hands. Not even 5 years old children should consider him seriously, and it's an offense to all who worked hard to get a scientific degree (myself included) that a jerk like this dare to say he is part of the scientific community.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdM8RDLnuhV/?taken-by=bitterdergi

The most talked-about relationship of 2017 was, of course, the union of Metin Hara and Adriana Lima. For the 5th month they celebrated on November 11th, Hara shared an emotional message and signaled marriage by saying, "We will fight everything until we are a family." However, a few days ago, removing Lima's social media account from Metin Hara had strengthened his allegations of separation. Hara said that it was a social media manager's fault and that he left the union to follow the top model. Yesterday at the airport members of the press "Are you leaving?" "I am a scientist, I am not a magazine figure," said Hara, angry at the questions.

20 minutes ago, The iora said:

He just posted his IG related to those tweet. His word “I’m a scientist” was the reason of that. Well, I don’t care him much but I dont like when someone talked joke about him and Adri. Not good for her.

Could you tell me what he is saying on that post? Turkish is hard to translate ...

55 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Oh, Thanks for the reply.

I'll be doing the best from the translation but it looks like he's saying that he loves Adriana and have not had any kind of break up since they started seeing each other 6 months ago. He claims he's been bullied with conspiracy theories about their relationship and will be taking legal measures for any news outlets posting what he sees as slander. He says he's been nothing but truthful to the media and claims to have had a positive attitude with them. He says he never gave a statement to Turkish media. He says that his love with Adriana who he claims he will spend is life with, is more important than his own name in the media. He said he wants people to be happy for them in love and that they're happy for other people who are happy. He asks people to move forward with integrity about their relationship. He says its all about love with them and the new year will continue that. He says he is in America and he also tagged the post as being in Miami

1 minute ago, Sophie20 said:

This is a nightmare lol... how fake is this guy, what a ridiculous post! Of course with a ridiculous photo of HIM...All is about him... He cares more about media and him of course than about her..if Adriana can't see it sorry but she has problem

She's blind, she look like Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. He doesn't care about her, even when they ask about her. Even his post, it is a shit. I don't know what she saw in the guy. And he's  talking about conspiracy ?? what ?? People only know him because of Adri.

9 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

This is a nightmare lol... how fake is this guy, what a ridiculous post! Of course with a ridiculous photo of HIM...All is about him... He cares more about media and him of course than about her..if Adriana can't see it sorry but she has problem

She already had before, and now with this damn guru it's only getting WAY worse. If things keep being this way he is going to do her serious damage, both personally, to her family and her work.

And look at him putting his location on that a IG post. He knows what he is doing. And he isn’t even pretending to want privacy for them. If he did he wouldn’t post the location of where everybody knows adriana lives, and he doesn’t. And all this talking to the media and what not? Obviously adriana makes her own kind of media mistakes but literally talking to the press and stuff like that is something even she wouldn’t do. He should have learned from earlier this month not to make long ass ig posts like that. He literally sets fuel to the fire and I can not believe that someone who is supposed to be a “ scientist” didn’t figure that 

As far as Adriana goes, its a lost cause until something really bad happens ( if it hasn’t already did). We all know what she does. Its like she brushes off any bad signs of stuff until it gets to a really bad point. Her eyes only opens after she waits for things to get horrible. Thats how it always is. Everybody can see something except for her and then its too late by the time she realizes what she got herself into. But like nhl said, its clear Adriana had gotten upset with him recently. If he is/was with Adriana its like I said, she always brushes of the bad signs instead pf acting on it immediately. Adriana is good and nice person I know but its just soo unfortunate how she always have to learn the hard way.

I don’t know if she be in a rush to have a partner but Adriana should realize she is only 36. And she looks good. She has time to just slow the hell down and not date so quick, and let a man come in and change her within months. I am not surprised by that science stuff because I was wondering why Adriana had started following so many science accounts ( she only follows one now). As someone who is apart of STEM, and I am in the science field, I do not get  "science person" from him. Four years spent in STEM, I know what science looks like in a person. He is not it. He is only saying alllll of this to save face, with adriana and the media because they have accused him of brainwashing Adriana.

Thats another thing too, he should leave if he can’t accept it all. He isn’t dating a regular person, if he is gonna be this bad about everything, its not gonna work out. But then again, posting that Miami location on his posts allows people to think and make assumptions about them, why in the fuck would you do that but then ask everybody to stay out of your business and pretending that you don’t like the media attention. He is fine with the attention when it looks good on him is all. Its only when its bad when he starts bitching and threatening law suits. If he really wanted people to leave them alone he wouldn’t have posted the location of where adriana leaves on a post thats just about him being a scientist. That picture he posted wasn’t even taken in miami, he literally did that for attention and for people to think about adriana 

I hope he doesn’t have Adriana to try to retire or stop modelling because of all of this. I wouldn’t put it past him though, he is clearly behind that controversial ig post she made, which was about her career and may have harmed.BIG names probably saw that and may never ask to work with her again. Hell, I am sure VS was probably shaken for a minute. Its not even the fact that she made that decision but the fact that she makes a post about it. Plenty of models do the same but its a private matter, they don't broadcast that, there is no reason to. And he encouraged the hell out of that, even though it did damage to her. Honestly it looks like he really doesn’t like nor support the kind of public figure she is nor her career. We should all pray that Adriana is not naive enough to let this guy take away what feeds and provides for her family. Its getting to that point where I can't say she wouldn't let him influence her that much.

I did not realize that this post was going to be this long but thats what happens when a fan is genuinely concerned for her. But to be honest, everybody is. And he is literally upset by it, which is narcissistic of him. He really does care about himself more than anything.