Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

8 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

No she didn't but she did cancel jobs that she was supposed to do, to hang out with other wags and him before the superbowl.

No relationship with Adriana goes uninfluenced 

She's pushing 40 but her years in this business is pushing 20. Its too far along in the business for her to say some shit like this. Especially when right before meeting him her out look was the opposite.

The biggest clue is how incoherent she was. What Adriana said didn't even make sense. Even websites posting it called it "rambling" half of us here are confused. If Adriana wanted to do this shit herself,without anykind of influence, she would have done a better job of saying what she "wanted" to say. But she couldn't. It reminds me of when someone reads something and they are asked to paraphrase or summarize what the shit said, but it doesn't make much sense because it doesn't really come from them.

I believe that was only one event where she was hosting for the superbowl  no? That’s not that big of a deal to me as she didnt put her career on hold , she was flying all over the place. It was probably because of her bad English grammar lol no shade but what she said got lost in translation because of that but I got the gist of what she was trying to say. I don’t think there’s any “late” time to change your lifestyle and mindset .  If she stopped lingerie now it wouldn’t make a difference in her career , she barely does it now . You could certainly be a high paying model and not do sexy shoots anymore , look at Gisele! she makes bank without having to do all that . After 20 years it would be better to move on and do something new 

I don't put anything past Adriana with a man in her life anymore. After this post, literally nothing. She basically just disassociated herself with a brand that she is supposed to love the most. Which will in turn hurt them and more than likely her.

It's logical that VS is pissed off by what Adriana has published and it would be a shame that she ended her career in VS like that, she's the most iconic model in the history of the brand. She should leave with a great and well-deserved tribute.

1 minute ago, EmmaParis said:

And to be honest, Marko would be right and it would be very unfair that Adriana could take the girls to Turkey. The girls have their lives in Miami and it would be very difficult for them to adapt to a country like Turkey, and in Miami they can see their father frequently and comfortably. And Adriana would have no need to go to Turkey, I mean, it wouldn't be for work, or anything similar, a whim more of a manipulated woman.

Yeh .. And correct me if I am wrong but.. Turkey it is in civil war or something like this (?) I mean .. If she go live there .. I am sure that Marko will go to justice .. And I think tha the judge will give him the right since would be in the dabgerous country.

7 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

lol, she was older when she did that interview. But anyway  does has she some interviews coming?? so may someone asks her. Lol it would be nice.

That is what i said.She said her youth.Youth means before 19 as well.Anyway she won't move to turkey and she has custody,not marko.If marko had custody,they would be living with him.

2 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

It's logical that VS is pissed off by what Adriana has published and it would be a shame that she ended her career in VS like that, she's the most iconic model in the history of the brand. She should leave with a great and well-deserved tribute.

Agree...this is a bad way to leave (if it is the case)

59 minutes ago, Angie_Noir said:

I believe that was only one event where she was hosting for the superbowl  no? That’s not that big of a deal to me as she didnt put her career on hold , she was flying all over the place. It was probably because of her bad English grammar lol no shade but what she said got lost in translation because of that but I got the gist of what she was trying to say. I don’t think there’s any “late” time to change your lifestyle and mindset .  If she stopped lingerie now it wouldn’t make a difference in her career , she barely does it now . You could certainly be a high paying model and not do sexy shoots anymore , look at Gisele! she makes bank without having to do all that . After 20 years it would be better to move on and do something new 

Adriana is not Gisele. And Adriana is still a VS model. That requires taking her clothes off. She can't say what she did without causing an uproar about that. Which she seriously has. All the other times Adriana left paragraphs about wanting to make a statement, and it came for her, it was coherent and people understood. Every single time we do. Also, her english is better now. So, no her message isn't incoherent now because of that. Its because she is saying this mess based off of someone else's ideology. Part of what makes this confusing is because people KNOW she is a VS model and has been for years and always loved it and defended it. Her english is not the main thing that makes this confusing and weird. Its how can someone like her say it and where the hell did it come from, then its the fact that she can't even explain it well. Which has NEVER been an issue. When Adriana got something off of her chest when she talked about being sick and modelling, and even the post she made before the show started, it made sense.

Just now, morpheu said:

That is what i said.She said her youth.Youth means before 19 as well.Anyway she won't move to turkey and she has custody,not marko.If marko had custody,they would be living with him.

Lol its ok, i was talking about a interview she did not from the video and she said she never worked out or anything but if she started boxing than she did.

3 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Yeh .. And correct me if I am wrong but.. Turkey it is in civil war or something like this (?) I mean .. If she go live there .. I am sure that Marko will go to justice .. And I think tha the judge will give him the right since would be in the dabgerous country.

or we are thinking too far.... and she never thought that. It would be probably easier from Metin to move to Miami....

Adriana's text is that it is very damaging to the brand. If she doesn't edit it, it's logical to think that she may be blaming brands such as Victoria's Secret for creating complexes for many women, which is already a widespread discourse, about the "impossible" weight and measures of their models, abuse of photoshop in the photos they use, etc.

I would bet that at the moment of posting that, Adriana has received a call from Ed or some manager of the company. And we will see how this ends. I suppose Adriana will clarify it, after all, neither for Adriana nor for VS would it be good to end their work relationship like that.

Her kids live with her while she is at home,with marko MOSTLY when she is not in miami.And it was reported after the lawsuit that she won custody of her kids.

If she has custody it is up to her if she want's the father around or not.Obviously she does

5 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

she unfollowed candice and sara :cry2: but followed the gal gadot. love her

image.thumb.png.fed4c24f0625bf25d51187f763f08666.png

With Candice we know that she never got along too well, not bad either. But with Sara I think that she had a good relationship, they were not close friends because she isn't intimate of any model, but in the interviews that they have done together they looked good chemistry.

1 hour ago, EmmaParis said:

Adriana's text is that it is very damaging to the brand. If she doesn't edit it, it's logical to think that she may be blaming brands such as Victoria's Secret for creating complexes for many women, which is already a widespread discourse, about the "impossible" weight and measures of their models, abuse of photoshop in the photos they use, etc.

I would bet that at the moment of posting that, Adriana has received a call from Ed or some manager of the company. And we will see how this ends. I suppose Adriana will clarify it, after all, neither for Adriana nor for VS would it be good to end their work relationship like that.

And it doesn't help that she unfollowed certain angels. And fans gonna also take consideration with that... what in the fuck is wrong with her? Why is being this way. I don't think Adriana just woke up and just said fuck everybody. I am telling you this is another MAN influencing her. Instead of being guided by man, she needs to be guided by god. She is really out her looking like a fool and NOT like a good person neither.

IDK if she got a call from VS exactly, but I am hoping she does with her team. But, they don't ever do shit. They wait until things blow out of control and then they try to do damage control, after it had already been done. She has the lousiest and worse team ever. They need to talk to her though.

17 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

How do you know she didn't invite Julian? He never was in Miami at her house maybe because it was obvious he never wanted nothing serious... they barely saw each other and always was her travelling to be with him...

She liked spirital thing before Metin? Yes, maybe read about, but AFTER him, she is taking this serious and in a deep way that I don't think it's cool like went 2 times a day to the gym in past for exemple... She is intense not in a good way in my opinion...and of course Metin is changing her mind about many things, she see him more like a spiritual teacher than a boyfriend 

And about moving to Turkey no way Marko will let their kids go..I don't think she wants this at all

? I’m lost . I don’t know if she invited him to her home or not but more then likely she didn’t . There weren’t any pics of him in Miami with her in any capacity throughout there entire relationship. So Julian let her meet his mother , father and sister but he wouldn’t go to her house if she asked him to?!  Lol right .  You also contradicted yourself , you said they barely saw each other but then you turn around and say she was always flying out to meet him . Where did you all see this ? I don’t really count the super bowl , she would’ve been there anyway as she has gone almost every year since 2012  and then she went to two of his games . That’s a lot to you ? Strange . I do agree it intensified after Metin but she didn’t just read about . She literally had a whole guru in her house and started doing meditation from there . You can literally find pictures on her Instagram BEFORE she met Metin of her doing yoga stances and talking about having the “pure light guide her way “. Go check yourself 

12 minutes ago, EmmaParis said:

With Candice we know that she never got along too well, not bad either. But with Sara I think that she had a good relationship, they were not close friends because she isn't intimate of any model, but in the interviews that they have done together they looked good chemistry.

thats true with candice. But i liked when candice complimented her insta feed in shanghai,

But what about Martha? Ed radzek, Victoria Secret why did she unfollowed them???