Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^Of course not. No model walks every segment, it would be impossible to change that fast and get touch ups.  

Just my my predictions based on the pic (if it's true) she will for sure walk the dark angel segment. The Fantasy Bra will probably be in secret angel segment and I want Adriana to walk that since she has the old Hollywood look but she will probably be the show opener. I don't think she'll get the FB this year. She'll probably only get two outfits again this year. 

I just hope that she doesn't go overboard with working out the next few weeks and is tanned (natural, not that spray tan mess the do backstage). And VS has their shit together. Please, no wires showing this year

She doesn't need a FB or to open the show to be the best ;) , just like in 2013. She opened Parisian Nights in that red outfit and looked absolutely perfect, and people forgot about everybody else. 

In the VS show thread they saw her pic next to Secret Angel section, so she might open that segment (or the show if that is the opening section).

Last two years she didn't look her best at the VSFS. In London she looked tired and last year the makeup was horrible. I hope that changes this year! I mean she looked AMAZING at the fashion week just a month ago (Marc J, Versace, Bottega V):wub6yh2cm:, she looked 10 years younger, I really have no idea how VS menages to make her look average...

I don't anticipate seeing her in the show anymore because she always manages to look bad. It's just too depressing.

Anywho, can y'all pls help me with the app/video downloader you use to to download snapchat stories (videos to be precise)? I need it and I can't seem to find it anywhere 

1 hour ago, Corner said:

I don't anticipate seeing her in the show anymore because she always manages to look bad. It's just too depressing.

Anywho, can y'all pls help me with the app/video downloader you use to to download snapchat stories (videos to be precise)? I need it and I can't seem to find it anywhere 

Look for this in App Store: 

IMG_7086.PNG

12 hours ago, Miz_B said:

Look for this in App Store: 

IMG_7086.PNG

Thank you dear! And it's so fast!

Btw have you guys seen the sneak peak VS posted on ig of the holiday commercial? Lord Jesus they better give Adriana enough screen time because it looks promising af

6 hours ago, Corner said:

Thank you dear! And it's so fast!

Btw have you guys seen the sneak peak VS posted on ig of the holiday commercial? Lord Jesus they better give Adriana enough screen time because it looks promising af

I've seen the commercial, and I love it! Can't wait to see the parts with Adri, Ale... :smile:

Btw, I've seen the commercial on VS youtube channel and half of the comments are "Where is Adriana"! :nicole:

I hope we won't see any jumpsuit, bikini or sport wear on the runway, last year's outfits were horrible but Adri was the luckiest one though.

I just don't understand why they prefer to work with the cheapest drug store brands for the show while they always use Chanel's or some other high quality brands products for their commercials. 

Also nothing certain about their taping date, 30th Nov might be too late imo. 

3 hours ago, duhampi said:

I hope we won't see any jumpsuit, bikini or sport wear on the runway, last year's outfits were horrible but Adri was the luckiest one though.

I just don't understand why they prefer to work with the cheapest drug store brands for the show while they always use Chanel's or some other high quality brands products for their commercials.

Also nothing certain about their taping date, 30th Nov might be too late imo. 

You know we are LOL. For the shows, I thought they used their brand for the most part?

ETA: but even if they're using drugstore makeup, I've seen some beauty gurus do a phenomenon job using them. I guess it depends on the skill set of the mua and VS doesn't pick the best, tbh

she changet the caption in her newest post about lingeri but on Facebook it is still in

: GOOD MORNING #tbt MISSING SHOOTING LINGERIE

why is she not doing  lingerie shootings like the other models

Tamara Jaric is in Miami and wrote they have Halloweenparty this weekend. Nice if Adriana is with them.

What shoud Adriana Dress if she go? wish jules would go too, they were both at a charity Event last thursday in boston.

Edited by flowerfield100

Question 1: Adriana is deep into fitness so I think VS is taking advantage of that. Looking at her body now there's no reason she shouldn't be in lingerie. I suspect this is VS's way of phasing her out but still depending on her for the brand.

Question 2: Last year she wore Dia de los Mueros face paint and the year before she was a mermaid. She'll probably run around in something leather with red lips.

About "Jules": This too shall pass...

3 hours ago, AdriDiva said:

Is anyone else following the VS show thread here or IG blogs? If it is true that she opens the second segment this will be her outfit. It appears to be red, off the shoulder one piece.

Nothing certain yet, esp this year's show gonna be huge mess i think. 

Even if this is true VS loves last minute changes, in 2010 Magdalena was given Adriana's 'though love' outfit and same for the show in 2014 both Adri and Ale wore just 2 outfits that was not planned.