Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Its just for being linked because people know she is in fact single. Its not because she is actually dating. Then that would be bad. I think its like that because adriana is adriana anyway. But press like this doesn't hurt, because we know she is single. They are doing it because they can't wait to see who she ends up with next

I can wait tho lol

Idk I think this rumour isn't 100% false, there's many details and she goes direct to NY for what? 

I think she needs calms down, like yesterday she said joe was the love of her life LOL.... and she said she is focused on her kids no???

Totally agree with Emerald.

In Europe the rumor that linked to Khedira had much impact, press from several countries took for granted they were a couple (you know how the press is and Khedira is popular in Europe for playing for Germany and having played at Real Madrid and now Juventus, the most important team in Italy), they referred to them as the couple of summer. Many people believed it (Twitter and IG profiles of both are filled with comments about it). If those who have believed, now see this, they may think that Adriana is a bed hopping woman and that's bad publicity for her (and completely false, but many will not be interested in knowing whether it is true, only read the headline), even though rumors are linked to formal guys and not with people like Bieber or Acun. Adriana does not need that, she is already famous enough.

So I want to find a stable partner soon, so at least the rumors that link to many men will end.

12 minutes ago, elenaitalia said:

here in Italy no one talks about kedira and adriana lima , too little to be a couple

Well, I'm now on holiday in Spain visiting part of my family and here many websites talk about it, even serious newspapers (like El Mundo or El Pais, the two most widely read newspapers in Spain), not just the sensationalist or sports newspaper. Khedira is not one of the best or most famous football players in the world, but it is well-known.

But I'm glad to know that this rumor is not having much impact on Italy. I have nothing against Khedira, but there is nothing between them, consequently, I prefer not to link it with many men, i prefer to be talking over her for her work and not by gossip coming around her.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/07/15/scott-eastwood-dating-adriana-lima-nyc-dinner-date/

a rep for Adriana tells HollywoodLife.com that theFury actor wasn’t even there.

“Adriana had dinner that evening with a small group of friends and family,” the rep says. “However, Mr. Eastwood was not in attendance.”

I guess Julian and Eduardo was there.

This guy https://www.instagram.com/paoloisrocking/ started following Julian and Eduardo this week.

And Adriana started following him same day.

2 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

^^^^^Same in Portugal

Sports newspapers are crazy about it, they even put that cartoon  (7-1 one) on their websites and stuff.

Exactly. And I would not mind if I thought they are together, if they had caught them kissing or holding hands, but is having much impact to be a simple rumor that does not seem to be true. In USA I imagine that will not have much impact because there Khedira is not well known, just as in Europe would not have the same impact if linked Edelman with Adriana.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/07/15/scott-eastwood-dating-adriana-lima-nyc-dinner-date/

Though, before fans start coming up with their couple name (Eastima? Liwood?), a rep for Adriana tells HollywoodLife.com that the Fury actor wasn’t even there. “Adriana had dinner that evening with a small group of friends and family,” the rep says. “However, Mr. Eastwood was not in attendance.”

kedira in Italy has almost never played with Juve , through injury, he is not considered to be a good football player 
hen in Italy are all the rage of the tv Italian girls with Italian footballers all those European Championship

Me too Emma, I prefer now talk about her work, bc this rumours make her looks so desperate + that situation on IG with Joe... And I think she needs calm and time to finally found a good guy bc she does not have much luck in this area :/

since when Adriana's Rep response to gossip???
 That she was with friends in Mykonos and now this. . . . or its something the press write??

can't remember that her Spokesperson responded to the Bieber story . .. even with Acun she spoke only spoke about it because it was during the VS show  and they asked her so much.

In Europe in general, and Portugal in particular, football is HUGE, so when those pictures came up, every sport newspaper in here went crazy. They even talked about it as if they were indeed together, which we all know it isn't true, but these people don't care, as long as they keep selling their things lol

It's annoying because they're telling these things as if Khedira conquered Adriana and she's just a beautiful price to be won and nothing else. And it's not even true, which make things even more annoying :/

10 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

since when Adriana's Rep response to gossip???
 That she was with friends in Mykonos and now this. . . . or its something the press write??

can't remember that her Spokesperson responded to the Bieber story . .. even with Acun she spoke only spoke about it because it was during the VS show  and they asked her so much.

Maybe after the bieber thing they do... I think its best they do. And not let people wonder for so long.

15 minutes ago, dilhixitah said:

In Europe in general, and Portugal in particular, football is HUGE, so when those pictures came up, every sport newspaper in here went crazy. They even talked about it as if they were indeed together, which we all know it isn't true, but these people don't care, as long as they keep selling their things lol

It's annoying because they're telling these things as if Khedira conquered Adriana and she's just a beautiful price to be won and nothing else. And it's not even true, which make things even more annoying :/

Hundred percent agree :clap: It's exactly what I think. I read tweets and very sexist comments about it based on lies.

18 minutes ago, TKC said:

Maybe after the bieber thing they do... I think its best they do. And not let people wonder for so long.

I also think it's better to do so. Maybe so stop inventing many gossip, knowing that they will belie.

15 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

I think it was Edelman at this dinner not Scott Eastwood..they kind look like and I think they confused them..And maybe this is why her team responsed

Lol that's true that look a like. But I am surprised that in USA don't recognize Edelman.

i think, marko is/was also there.

@TKC she follows Cristiano Ronaldo now. . . . .he liked her pics and people comment it on her IG like always.

may he use IG to contact her like he did with young women. (some of them posted the conversation on IG) lolprocess.png

i never thought they could date because she is a good friend of Irina, but im sure cristiano is trying it.

I honestly think she followed back because he was clearly begging for it

But CR7 is good looking and very well off himself. I wouldn't be mad if that happened. She is his type. And they speak the same language. And he is getting older so its time for him to be a more of an honest man

but I feel like she followed him back in a friendly and unharmful way.

I am still dreaming about her and scott :sad: His dad could get her in movies! lol