Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

The Confederations Cup opening is tomorrow and, as mentioned before, the press is telling that Adriana will be in Brazil. Plus, someone from the airport shared a photo with her:

post-52159-0-1446013120-16421_thumb.jpg

...Which, of course, doesn't mean she's going to Brazil, but thumbs up!

Ok we still haven't even seen Sienna's fingers... Honestly what is Adriana's deal with not showing her for so long

I was also wondering the same thing.... We get to see Valentina from time to time but as for Sienna... Nada, zero, niet ! Which is a little bit odd... I understand that she wants to keep her family from the spotlight, but with Sienna it' a bit too much don't you think?

Ok we still haven't even seen Sienna's fingers... Honestly what is Adriana's deal with not showing her for so long

I was also wondering the same thing.... We get to see Valentina from time to time but as for Sienna... Nada, zero, niet ! Which is a little bit odd... I understand that she wants to keep her family from the spotlight, but with Sienna it' a bit too much don't you think?

Yes exactly

So did they find Ivy? I know he's talking about not understanding women, but I don't get why he would bring up Ivy if she was gone.

@markojaric: Znaci pored Mame, Sestre, Zene, 2 cerke, Baby Siterki, Ivy, Zlatne ribice (verovatno je I ona zensko:) ja I dalje nema sanse da razumem zene

If you go back like the last couple of pages here, look at all the girls leaving Marilyn for another agency. I am putting this here because I think it's interesting and these are big name girls. There's also a lot of info from agency insiders there as to what's going on. I want Adriana to leave so bad, but she seems to have too good of a relationship with Chris to just leave like that. I think the same with Liu Wen. In fact, Chris posted a picture of Adriana, Val, and his daughter the day before yesterday hanging out, (which hopefully means work), but I couldn't post it here.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f96/models-switching-agencies-217257-9.html#post11824153

If moving from Marilyn will bring consistent work, I think she should do it. Chris is a big boy, I'm sure he knows how this business works.

No seriously, she needs to get her act together and do some work. She's fast becoming one of the most boring prominent models... How did she even get to where she is now? Is she part of that illuminati thing that I don't believe in? :laugh: Because VS is almost all she'd ever done.

I'm reading a book called Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger. I don't know if this has been discussed before but it's 100 % clear that Lima was the inspiration for one of the main characters named Adriana de Souza. There are a million and one little hints. :D I have the impression that a movie based on the book is in works again and wouldn't it be perfect to have Adriana play her. :hehe:

^I remember it being discussed a long time ago. I need to read it.

And no Prada for Adriana. At least she did the show which gives hope for future shows and campaigns.

Edit: This is from years ago, but look at the comments. Everyone agrees Adriana should play Adriana. :rofl:: http://laurenweisberger.com/blog/2008/09/chasing-harry-winston-goes-to-hollywood/

She should totally do it. Sure the character is little out there since she is a party girl and a seductress but I think Adriana would be able to get into character and pull it off since it's lighthearted. She still looks the part :pinky:

adrianalimafan.net

2013-05-14-fans-meet-adri-14.jpg