Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Freja Beha Erichsen is also in the list, and she ranks higher than Beyonce and Rosie H-W :rofl:. Didn't want to believe, because I didn't think people take this list seriously enough to have them manipulate it, but it might be true. I mean, I gave Chanel a free pass because of the exposure she had campaigning for Obama and her Usher music video. But Freja? No. And I'm sure I'll find a lot of questionable ones if I read the full list. lol

I'm disappointed. I understand that she has a family, a newborn baby, but at the time when she had to stay home with the children, she worked like crazy for the show ... but now when Sienna is a little older, and I think Adriana has come into shape, she sits at home and does not do anything ....

I'm disappointed. I understand that she has a family, a newborn baby, but at the time when she had to stay home with the children, she worked like crazy for the show ... but now when Sienna is a little older, and I think Adriana has come into shape, she sits at home and does not do anything ....

I don't think Adriana understands how special and spectacular she really is. I'm not saying there arent "prettier" models than her. But more exotic, beautiful, unique, breathtaking, there isn't. Adriana takes the cake for me as the HOTTEST model of our times. If she'd only realize how freakin' amazing she is and how huge her fanbase is and how bad we want to see her do more stuff. She has to be thinking that she is in her last years of doing this, she should take advantage of that 100% and show all the other b*tches who's the goddess.

Adriana takes the cake for me as the HOTTEST model of our times.

If the titles she's won are anything to by, she is indeed the hottest to a lot of people. I think that's exactly why she's successful. You don't see her doing events and fashion week for exposure. She beats the other girls because of her heartbreaking beauty and sex appeal. Most --if not all-- of her projects are sexy for a reason

Adriana knows how amazing she is. I used to think she didn't, and maybe this was true in her early years but she seems different in recent years. As for not working.. :idk: i give up. using the excuse of wanting to spend time with her kids is silly considering how much time she spent away right after sienna was born, but hey... who are we to demand.

How is she going to start working for VS now when everyone is on/going on vacation? The only thing VS is shooting for right now is Swim (before everyone leaves for Holiday and half of the VS crew is already gone) and she shot for Swim in Jan. this year, so they probably decided to have her start working in the new year and it would give her more time to tone up. So calm down. It makes sense to me (and I'm usually right with you guys), so I know y'all are beastin' right now. :laugh: She is also going to Turkey next month too for like a week. And there's probably other things she did that we don't know about like the Metrocity campaign and hopefully something grand like another Superbowl commercial or something.

How is she going to start working for VS now when everyone is on/going on vacation? The only thing VS is shooting for right now is Swim (before everyone leaves for Holiday and half of the VS crew is already gone) and she shot for Swim in Jan. this year, so they probably decided to have her start working in the new year and it would give her more time to tone up. So calm down. It makes sense to me (and I'm usually right with you guys), so I know y'all are beastin' right now. :laugh: She is also going to Turkey next month too for like a week. And there's probably other things she did that we don't know about like the Metrocity campaign and hopefully something grand like another Superbowl commercial or something.

This. My thoughts exactly. The fashion industry takes holidays too. No need to start feeling a certain way, just yet.

I don't think we should expect Adriana to show up anywhere again until at least the 10th, I'm all for new work but everyone takes some time off during the holidays. I do hope she surprises us in 2013 because 2012 wasn't exactly the greatest year for her fans, she went MIA after March

And Russell said that his shoot with Candice was the last shoot of the year, so better luck next time =/

I hope she never works with Terry, i hate his work ... It's very vulgar & tacky 90% of the times, Adriana doesn't look like the kind of woman that would be comfortable working with the creepiest guy on earth IMO

I wouldn't mind seeing Adriana and Terry working together. Terry can be vulgar but some of his work can actuakky be somewhat tasteful and fun just look at his shoots with Gisele. Terry definitely knows which models he can do the sleazy stuff with and the ones who want be having that mess and Adriana is def seem like one of the ones who want be having that mess lol. I think the Adri/Terry duo would actually make for an interesting photo shoot.