Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Seems like Adriana is back in Miami...on my phone so can't provide screen caps of updates..If true this doesn't mean she won't go to the MET..seems like she doesn't like being away from Val for long but she can still fly to NY monday. For some reason I think she won't end up going and we'll all be disappointed, but here's to hoping she does. :drool: The theme this year gives her a damn reason to go! There is no excuse.

So it doesn't seem like Adriana will be at the WIS event...but maybe she will be at the party in the evening? Who knows. I found it shocking that VS decided not to use Candice for the event. Considering their love affair with her.

My guess is she'll attend the MET. There is no reason she would be traveling to NYC twice in two weeks (when there hasn't been an appearance and etc) for nothing. I'm guessing she's been at fittings and she'll attend on Monday. There would be no reason for her to fly up to NYC that last couple days and stay until Monday, so that's probably why she's back in Miami (if she is)

Adriana is only Supermodel with 1.5K likes on FB!!!!!!!

There is not model with more...

uh no. Tyra now has more than 2million likes.

And she has two page :/ I made mistake...

Tyra isn't even a model anymore, she's a diva b*tch and is in the entertainment industry.

I co sign with this. If Tyra was just known as a model like Adriana then it's ok to see she beats adri in the FB likes. But Tyra has her own shows and stuff and use to be a model she has more of an advantage. Adriana on the other Hand just does her job like a million of famous models do Just taking pictures d

but still managed to get way more likes

I know right, its not about FB likes, i mean who cares but if Adriana had her own shows like Tyra, she would have quadruple the likes that tyra has now.

Designers invite models to be their guests and wear their designs, so they don't pay the $25,000 for a ticket. You can buy one yourself, of course. The guests of Prada haven't been announced yet though and though she could buy her own ticket, I could see Prada inviting her.

Designers invite models to be their guests and wear their designs, so they don't pay the $25,000 for a ticket. You can buy one yourself, of course. The guests of Prada haven't been announced yet though and though she could buy her own ticket, I could see Prada inviting her.

This is giving me hope