Bellazon

17 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

MY BEST FRIEND'S AUNT CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL BE RELEASING THE SKETCHES EARLY! POSSIBLY BY NEXT WEEK (MONDAY) OR THE FOLLOWING :excited:

Does she know when is the show happening?. Now I feel like November is too late.

2 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

How about the fantasy bra? And the show date? TOO EXCITED :excited:

Yep! She said they already chose the Angel who will be wearing the FB a while ago actually but she won't tell me who of course, I'm literally juicing info out of her right now since we're all together at the moment! She wont say if it's a NA or an OG Angel but she said it's gonna be a huge surprise and the design is unlike any Fantasy Bra Victoria's Secret jewelers have ever created! I have a feeling it might be Elsa or Stella! 

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Yep! She said they already chose the Angel who will be wearing the FB a while ago actually but she won't tell me who of course, I'm literally juicing info out of her right now since we're all together at the moment! She wont say if it's a NA or an OG Angel but she said it's gonna be a huge surprise and the design is unlike any Fantasy Bra Victoria's Secret jewelers have ever created! I have a feeling it might be Elsa or Stella! 

Keep trying haha!  :angel: I seriously have no clue at all.. I don't think it'll be Elsa. A big surprise could be Candice or Behati aswell. New angels with a chance are Stella and Jojo in my eyes. Uggggh hope they announce it soon! 

1 minute ago, JJMarvel said:

Keep trying haha!  :angel: I seriously have no clue at all.. I don't think it'll be Elsa. A big surprise could be Candice or Behati aswell. New angels with a chance are Stella and Jojo in my eyes. Uggggh hope they announce it soon! 

I am! haha and I don't think it'll be Candice :/ she'll definitely be opening the show for sure tho but I'd be pleasantly surprised if she did receive the FB tho since she rocked her Royal FB in 2013 :smile: and Behati is still MIA with VS so no one is even sure if she's even walking this year atm....I have a really good feeling it's Stella just saying :angel: haha even tho I don't care for her, if she does receive I hope she at least improves her walk...

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I am! haha and I don't think it'll be Candice :/ she'll definitely be opening the show for sure tho but I'd be pleasantly surprised if she did receive the FB tho since she rocked her Royal FB in 2013 :smile: and Behati is still MIA with VS so no one is even sure if she's even walking this year atm....I have a really good feeling it's Stella just saying :angel: haha even tho I don't care for her, if she does receive I hope she at least improves her walk...

I also think Candice will get the opening, they're gonna give her hella screentime and loads of attention. Not sure about Behati, but her receiving the FB would actually be a HUGE surprise after all the speculation of her still being an Angel. I also think it'll be Stella and I honestly wouldn't know how to feel about it lol, only reason why I don't think she'll have it is that she isn't well known in Asia. Jojo isn't that known there aswell but let's not forget she has a pretty big fanbase and she already went on a promotrip there twice, people know her. Guess we'll just have to wait and see :angel:

I really don't think Candice or any or the OG will get anything major or special, VS seems to be focused on the NA as they should, I think this will be pretty much like last year when all the big things went to the NA. I think Dri and Candice will get their usual screentime but nothing outside that.

I think Josephine, Taylor and Elsa will get the three big things: opening, Swarovski outfit and fantasy bra, maybe Stella surprising us. As far as openings i see Adriana, Candice, Elsa, Taylor and Sara getting them.

Girls who went to the last two days of castings:

Raquel Lima

Roosmarijn de Kok

Phoenix Andeson

Laura Winges

Chase Carter

Nadine Leopold

Iesha Hodge

Lara Helmer

Emmy Rappe

Melissa Cuc

London Myers