Bellazon

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

I never looked at it this way but your theory tho wild, is the closest to what makes sense to me too. Something has been off about Bee being low key since past year. Ed and the rest of the VS team look pretty supportive and inclusive of Bee. So as a Bee fan it did make sense to me that she still had a shot at the FB and she will be attending the holiday commercial shoot, but when she dint attend the shoot in Aspen it just made sense that she is most likely going to quit the VS scene all together, but even despite that bee has been overtly low key on social media and in general. I too recently stumbled upon an article which stated that you can detect a if a person has mental health issues by their online posts and one of the sure tell signs is posting less often(applies to people who once were active frequently),another is if a person going from depression posts stuff on social media they tend to have more "faceless posts" or throwbacks as opposed to the current updates. All these are true in case of Bee since she goes days without posting and only posts #mood, #tb etc on her instagram. 

In case something like this is the truth, I too wish her all the good vibes she can get and would love for her to take a good break from things that would add pressure to her mental health ! She is such a vibrant,jolly and expressive person. Such people tend to be more sensitive.

Sometimes we forget these people also deal with real world problems and are only human to be under different stress levels despite economical conditions or the perceived success ! OK gotta go I am gonna leave sweet messages on Bee's insta now !

They also deal with things we don't, like you're too fat, too skinny, too old, too young, you look horrible pregnant, too ugly, too pretty, did you pop the baby?, did you lose the weight?, when are you coming back to work?, WE MISS YOU COME BACK TO VS.

One thing is commenting here on BZ where the models are most likely never going to read what we say, problem is, people leave these kind of comments in her social media, IF she is actually suffering from PPD, I bet constantly reading all these things doesn't help at all. Not saying model's lives are easier than ours, just different struggles, social media is one of theirs.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

That's a whole lotta speculation and I'm sure a lot of people will jump in your throat but ... I thought about it too, i wouldn't be surprised if it's true, but the odds are we'll never know for sure. Something does seem off with her and indeed she doesn't seme to be in communication with anyone, I expected Behati and Candice to get together with their kids right away but Behati has barely left LA and except for her recent Tokyo trip, I think every other time she's been joined by Adam.

I really hope everyone realized I meant no harm. I just wanted to state that Behati could be dealing with something deeper and we all should be super considerate of her being able to take her own time. Having witnessed people go through PPD, I've definitely noticed worrisome stuff in Behati's behavior. Didn't mean to speculate too much, but wanted to share a potential reason that justifies her time away. Obviously it may not be true and I don't intend on spreading any lies about Bee <3

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

One thing is commenting here on BZ where the models are most likely never going to read what we say, problem is, people leave these kind of comments in her social media, IF she is actually suffering from PPD, I bet constantly reading all these things doesn't help at all. Not saying model's lives are easier than ours, just different struggles, social media is one of theirs.

This is so true. Words are powerful and social media only enhances them. I really hope Bee doesn't pay too much attention to the VS fans on IG, just because it probably upsets her when they frequently pummel her with comments like those you commented. Great point!

2 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

Based on Lais and Taylor's comments, it seems like Behati hasn't had much communication with the brand and her fellow spokesmodels in a while. 

I know it's never good to speculate, but I feel like Behati may have post-partum depression. A lot of new mothers experience this illness, with 15% of births causing PPD. Noted symptoms include: extreme sadness, low energy, anxiety, changes in sleeping/eating patterns, crying episodes, and irritability. She told PEOPLE, "'You think there’s a limit to love — like, ‘This is the thing that I love the most’ — but honestly, I think what surprised me most is how intense that love is, and also how hard, at times, it is.” The proud mama says that despite the challenges and “how little sleep” she gets, “It’s always worth it when you see her face smiling back at you.'" 

Russell has also noted that she is going through a lot right now, so clearly something is going on. Even if it isn't PPD, I think Behati taking her time is perfectly reasonable. Adjusting the motherhood may have just come easier for Candice, so Behati shouldn't feel any pressure to come back. I'd love to see her in the show, but if it's for her personal health, I think she deserves to take as long as she needs.

@JROCK177217 wow, I actually thought the very same thing recently because my best friend suffered from PPD when she gave birth two years ago. I know all the symptoms and the toll it can take on a new mother, especially if it's their first child and Behati has been so distant and low key lately. In many pictures, she almost seems sad. However I must say, she looked absolutely GORGEOUS, the best she's ever looked in years, during her Tokyo trip then again I read she quit smoking for her baby. Whatever the case, although I would love her to walk this year and even receive the FB, if she needs time off for personal health, we all need to respect that and not complain if she doesn't decide to walk this year. Motherhood isn't easy for everyone and women are either naturals at it and other women take some time. I wouldnt be surprised if Behati is officially done with VS all together and will support the other Angels from the sidelines like Doutzen.

30 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

I really hope everyone realized I meant no harm. I just wanted to state that Behati could be dealing with something deeper and we all should be super considerate of her being able to take her own time. Having witnessed people go through PPD, I've definitely noticed worrisome stuff in Behati's behavior. Didn't mean to speculate too much, but wanted to share a potential reason that justifies her time away. Obviously it may not be true and I don't intend on spreading any lies about Bee <3

Aww we know you didn't mean harm :heart: none of us knows what is happening in her personal life and everyone will always speculate and wonder but your theory really stuck with me since I knew of someone who dealt with those issues and looking at Bee, it sometimes breaks my heart to wonder if she's probably struggling.

2 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Aww we know you didn't mean harm :heart: none of us knows what is happening in her personal life and everyone will always speculate and wonder but your theory really stuck with me since I knew of someone who dealt with those issues and looking at Bee, it sometimes breaks my heart to wonder if she's probably struggling.

I appreciate your understanding! Sorry to hear about your friend. Just wanted to raise awareness and advocate for Behati's time off. :smile:

Now I think it's time to move on because... CASTINGS ARE TOMORROW!!! 

Seeing that castings are tomorrow, I was wondering if we could start compiling a short list of the girls going to castings. If you have anyone to add to this list, please do!

The girls already confirmed for the show, based on their contracts:

Angels: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill (TBD: Behati Prinsloo)

Fit Models: Barbara Fialho, Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor

PINK Spokesmodels: Grace Elizabeth, Zuri Tibby, Rachel Hilbert (assuming her contract hasn't ended)

Models Rumored to be Attending Castings:

* girls in bold are confirmed to be attending castings

Alecia Morais

Alena Blohm

Aqua Parrios

Ashika Pratt

Ashley Graham

Bregje Heinen

Bridget Malcolm

Brooke Perry

Bruna Lirio

Cindy Mello

Daniela Braga

Daniela Cosio

Daniela Lopez Osorio

Daphne Groeneveld 

Dasha Maletina

Elen Santiago

Flavia Lucini

Frida Aasen

Georgia Fowler

Gizele Oliveira 

Grace Mahary

Gracie Carvalho

Hailey Baldwin

Hannah Ferguson

Jacquelyn Jablonski

Jessica Clarke

Jessie Li

Josie Canseco

Karlie Kloss

Keke Lindgard

Kelly Gale

Kyra Santoro

Lais Oliveira 

Lameka Fox

Lara Ghraoui

Luma Grothe

Maartje Verhoef

Maggie Laine

Maria Borges

Mariana Santana 

Megan Puleri

Megan Williams

Mélodie Monrose

Ming Xi

Nadine Leopold

Nicole Harrison

Robin Holzen

Roos Abels

Roosmarijn de Kok

Rubina Dyan

Sanne Vloet

Sharam Diniz

Sui He

Toni Garrn

Trinidad de la Noi

Victoria Lee

Vita Sidorkina

Xiao Wen Ju

Models Not Attending:

Alannah Walton

Greta Varlese

Jourdan Dunn

Kristina Peric

Sandra Kubicka

@JROCK177217  I understand why you are creating a disclaimer regarding your observation ! Its clear your words come from a place of love and respect :smile: and could totally be just that - "a speculation". It just made more sense to me too as a close friend of mine is also dealing with anxiety & depression and its a heartbreaking phase to go through and obviously needs to be only discussed with a mature outlook. A public forum is not safe place ! Whatever be the reason, behati's break is definitely her right so we can all leave it at that !

@Clauds yes perfectly put. I still sometimes see comments on her feed about how she dosn't deserve to be with Adam and of course  the never ending when will you be back to VS ?! must be crazy !! 

That's why I am going to make sure i leave positive messages on her feed actively ! I mean good vibes is all anyone ever needs at the end of the day :angel:

I had the same thought about Behati weeks ago but I didn't wantedto say anything because I have no proof about it and people would snap at me for having an opinion about it but there's really something off about her lately. IF something is happening to her I hope she's getting the help and all the love she needs, I have nothing but good vibes to her and I want her to be healthy even if that means she have to get a year off to get it. She's human too and that's something we need to understand, I support whatever decision she makes to get to the place she wants to be.

3 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

I appreciate your understanding! Sorry to hear about your friend. Just wanted to raise awareness and advocate for Behati's time off. :smile:

Now I think it's time to move on because... CASTINGS ARE TOMORROW!!! 

Seeing that castings are tomorrow, I was wondering if we could start compiling a short list of the girls going to castings. If you have anyone to add to this list, please do!

The girls already confirmed for the show, based on their contracts:

Angels: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Lily Aldridge, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill (TBD: Behati Prinsloo)

Fit Models: Barbara Fialho, Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor

PINK Spokesmodels: Grace Elizabeth, Zuri Tibby, Rachel Hilbert (assuming her contract hasn't ended)

Models Rumored to be Attending Castings:

* girls in bold are confirmed to be attending castings

Alecia Morais

Alena Blohm

Aqua Parrios

Ashika Pratt

Ashley Graham

Bregje Heinen

Bridget Malcolm

Brooke Perry

Bruna Lirio

Cindy Mello

Daniela Braga

Daniela Cosio

Daniela Lopez Osorio

Daphne Groeneveld 

Dasha Maletina

Elen Santiago

Flavia Lucini

Frida Aasen

Georgia Fowler

Gizele Oliveira 

Gracie Carvalho

Jacquelyn Jablonski

Jessica Clarke

Josie Canseco

Karlie Kloss

Keke Lindgard

Kelly Gale

Kyra Santoro

Luma Grothe

Maggie Laine

Maria Borges

Mariana Santana 

Martje Verhoef

Megan Puleri

Mélodie Monrose

Nadine Leopold

Robin Holzen

Roos Abels

Roosmarijn de Kok

Rubina Dyan

Sanne Vloet

Toni Garrn

Trinidad de la Noi

Victoria Lee

Vita Sidorkina

Xiao Wen Ju

Models Not Attending:

Alannah Walton

Greta Varlese

Jourdan Dunn

Kristina Peric

Sandra Kubicka

Where did you get this list? Just curious but Kristina has been shooting a A LOT for VS this year, and Sandra has stated that VS is her #1 goal, makes no sense to me they wouldn't go o.o also, didn't Maggie confirm castings are 17th and 18th?

Alannah is 17 so she is not up for discussion, but Ed loves her so I expect her to walk for sure next year. She's beautiful so i hope she does

43 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Where did you get this list? Just curious but Kristina has been shooting a A LOT for VS this year, and Sandra has stated that VS is her #1 goal, makes no sense to me they wouldn't go o.o also, didn't Maggie confirm castings are 17th and 18th?

Alannah is 17 so she is not up for discussion, but Ed loves her so I expect her to walk for sure next year. She's beautiful so i hope she does

A mixture of social medias, mostly using model locations and confirmed messages from them. 

Kristina stated in a live video on Instagram that she didn't feel like going to the castings this year, despite her surplus of photoshoots. Sandra messaged a fan and said she was officially done trying to get casted after being rejected for 3 years. Apparently she met with them in June and their meeting ended poorly, leading her to believe that VS does not like her. Her attitude has always sucked, so I'm not surprised. 

Alannah stated in her live video that she doesn't think she'll ever walk, so I have no clue what will happen with her. Didn't realize her age. Kinda weird Ed's already obsessing over her. 

It's already the 16th for me :smile:

9 hours ago, JROCK177217 said:

A mixture of social medias, mostly using model locations and confirmed messages from them. 

Kristina stated in a live video on Instagram that she didn't feel like going to the castings this year, despite her surplus of photoshoots. Sandra messaged a fan and said she was officially done trying to get casted after being rejected for 3 years. Apparently she met with them in June and their meeting ended poorly, leading her to believe that VS does not like her. Her attitude has always sucked, so I'm not surprised. 

Alannah stated in her live video that she doesn't think she'll ever walk, so I have no clue what will happen with her. Didn't realize her age. Kinda weird Ed's already obsessing over her. 

It's already the 16th for me :smile:

The fuck? Can't believe Sandra said that, so much for VS being her dream, some girls get rejected five times or more and having worked with VS before, sounds to me like Sandra feels entitled when she's not. Kristina needs to go to castings and all, honestly the VS we love you ship comes just once, saying that in a live video doesn't seem like the smartest thing.

I'm sure Alannah will end up walking, not surprised Ed is obsessing over her, he did the same with Barbara, Taylor and now Kaia and Alannah

1 hour ago, sammyangel said:

Sophia is not in NYC, isn't she usually present for castings?

Seems like first time Sophia won't be there but begins her work after vacay with fittings. It would be nice, maybe finally there won't be Lily D or some other Sophia's girls

Just now, piotrz234 said:

Seems like first time Sophia won't be there but begins her work after vacay with fittings. It would be nice, maybe finally there won't be Lily D or some other Sophia's girls

Finally good news lol.

If Sophia is not in castings, I expect Sui He, Lily D and Constance to not come back as they are Sophia's girls. Maybe we'll also manage to not have the entire nepotism crew? Ed seems to be more into glamazons and more voluptuous girls and less into girls like Kendull

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

If Sophia is not in castings, I expect Sui He, Lily D and Constance to not come back as they are Sophia's girls. Maybe we'll also manage to not have the entire nepotism crew? Ed seems to be more into glamazons and more voluptuous girls and less into girls like Kendull

But Monica’s hawk eyes will suss out every existing fat cell in a human body!

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

But Monica’s hawk eyes will suss out every existing fat cell in a human body!

I don't think Monica is that bad, she has been at castings for ages and it was fine. The uber skinny models started to get cast when Sophia replaced Todd and started choosing girls she liked. Sophia still has 24 hours to get to NYC so I don't want to get my hopes up, but if she doesn't show up I think the casting could look a lot better with the catalog girls like Nadine, Robin and Roos having better odds.