Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

Btw i have strong feeling Barbara is getting the cover . 2016 cover girl was a blonde (kate) now its time for a brunette , Ben watts said on location that he thinks he took the best pictures on the bahamas location, Babs was wearing some coverworthy  swimsuits , and Mj loves her. 

3 covers las year with the tits of Kate . i think its time for a brunette with great booty like Babs tbh.

i love Nina and i wanna see her in the issue but for the cover i think its the perfect time for Barbara . and well her pics this year her booty looked great . and they can make her look good next year too. im in for Babs in the cover . she is the perfect choice to me.

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

i like Barbara but she doesn't have a great booty :rofl: it looks better in some angles but overall is very flat

is too soon to predict the cover for me but..as much as i want Hannah and Lais to get it, Nina DESERVE a solo cover!

She uses the tilt like a pro. I think  @Stromboli1 posted a diagram of the tilt which makes an okay bum look good. Most of the models use it.

Haven't checked this thread since Robin was announced and see I didn't miss much. Didn't see an updated list with all the confirmed models, so I figured I'd finish it quickly. They had 6 models at the last location, and last year it was often just 4 girls per location. Wouldn't surprise me if they're doing less locations this year to cut costs. :idk: 

SI Swimsuit 2018 

LINE UP

Location 1 : Bahamas

Photographer: Ben Watts

1) Barbara Palvin

2) Hailey Clauson

3) Chase Carter (Rookie #1)

4) Danielle Herrington

5) Lais Riberio 

6) Robin Holzken (Rookie #2)

I'm not going to count the Barbados shoot with the Brooklynettes as a location, since it seems like it was for their yearly calendar shoot.  Obviously SI is getting some promotion for their swim line, but it's not clear how much it'll tie into the actual issue. 

19 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i hope no one of my favs will shoot now then :rofl: but imo Ruven is even worse than him

and hun you need a new set! send me a video and i'll do it

lmaoo .....and yes please i was waiting for a video of Nina for Redken with the colors she looks bomb but i guess it will not have video  i send u a dm of another vids thanks hun .