Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm so fucking sick of hearing these THICCCC gals go on and on about how nothing is wrong with their body... If you believe that great, good for you, but Jesus Christ shut the fuck up about it. Not every single affirmation needs to be about how perfect you are. Stop giving yourselves a pat on the back for having extra body fat. Are you trying to give yourselves a pep-talk, or us? beause hunny it's not working...

No one is perfect, no one, and if they're truly happy with the way they look and feel, more power to them, but enough is enough. MJ stop pushing this agenda and let the magazine go back to what it was.... a fantasy, not MC-Donalds  on a Tuesday evening reality.

/end rant

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Fixed it for ya :ninja:

I'm sorry but I've had it with these women calling themselves cury and thic. They are just really fat and in Hunter's case she is just borderline obese.

38 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

The main issues I have with these Plus Sizers are their arrogance, hypocrisy and obnoxious attitudes :ermm: They get away with throwing shade and insulting slimmer models, and many of them lack any sense of humility or class :cain: They give larger women a bad name  :/

I am all about embracing all body types however, as much as I don't want to say it, Hunter is bit extreme :ninja: To each their own I guess :thumbs_up: She is also an mediocre model. If she was a better model then I would be ok with her but there are many other plus size models who are better choices. And that thing she does with her mouth makes her looks like a sex blow-up doll. :ninja:

+ 1/1/1

7 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Hunter was anorexic. So i really don't buy her speech about "I am feeling good in my own skin and her God given body"

I think 2-3 years ago when she seems to be still working out she was indeed curvy (still considered large by modeling standards) and had some muscle definition. I wonder what happened? :/  Again, not fat-shaming her but it is odd and concerning how much she has changed so quickly. And now that I know she used to be anorexic it kinda makes sense :sad:

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

no, Ashley will be on the cover..happy now? :dead_horse:

but i hope she gets the cover 21934819237508 times again so you'll be MAAAAAAD

What do you get if you don't like either of them? :nicole:

Lol!

11 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think 2-3 years ago when she seems to be still working out she was indeed curvy (still considered large by modeling standards) and had some muscle definition. I wonder what happened? :/  Again, not fat-shaming her but it is odd and concerning how much she has changed so quickly. And now that I know she used to be anorexic it kinda makes sense :sad:

Eating disorder happened & to me everything she says is a lie. From skinny to obese is not "loving" your body it's hating it & being ill :/

And SI is, I think, promoting eating disorder by using her & showing her as an example for young girls or young women.

14 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Eating disorder happened & to me everything she says is a lie. From skinny to obese is not "loving" your body it's being hill :/

And SI is, I think, promoting eating disorder by using her & showing her as an example for young girls or young women.

I think with Eating Disorders (and many mental illnesses and disorders) you might be able to overcome it or at least keep it manageable but you never fully "cured." The fact she has had such drastic changes in such a short period of time is very suspicious and makes me feel  kinda sad :sad: It is her life, her body, her choice but I am concerned and I wish her well :thumbs_up:

I guess if MJ wants to turn this into a more positive direction she could address the other side of Eating Disorders that people rarely hear or talk about.

At least Ashley has always been “big.” (Haven’t read her book though.) I’m wary of these models who have had extreme fluctuations in weight and have struggled with eating disorders.

I could see some of them slimming down again in the future.

Ashley Graham really dropped in my estimation when she admitted to putting her black boyfriend in the awkward position of meeting her relatives without them being aware of his race beforehand. If you know that you might have some relatives who have problems with his race, it's a basic courtesy to your significant other to pre-warn everyone.

Both to tell your family "BTW, my boyfriends is black" and to tell your boyfriend "BTW, I have some relatives who might take offense at your race.".

Just showing up and being "surprised" when it doesn't go well is a majorly shit move that was sort or revelatory in terms of her personality for me.

So how did I finally know he was the one worth putting myself out there for? I brought Justin home to Nebraska. Now, I should probably mention that Justin is black, and that I didn’t grow up around many black people. The sum total of what I learned about African American culture in school was Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks, and the Underground Railroad. This was more than my mom knew; she didn’t even see a black person in real life until she was 18 years old.

I never told Justin any of this, and I never told my grandparents that the man I was bringing home was black. I naively hoped everyone would be color-blind—which is not what happened. When my grandparents met Justin, my grandmother was cordial but cold. She greeted him and immediately walked away. When it came time for them to leave, my grandparents didn’t even acknowledge him. Instead my grandmother looked me in the eye, with Justin standing behind me, and said, “Tell that guy I said goodbye.”

I had never seen my loving, hardworking, and wonderful grandma be so hurtful and so racist. I was in shock.

I mean seriously Ashley, why did you imagine that this would go well? :ninja:

^ I saw a recent interview in which she said the same thing and was shocked to find out the level of racial tension in society :ninja: She also said she wants to have babies soon but based on her response I don’t think her husband is aware of this :rofl: Knowing her I am pretty sure she wears the pants of the marriage :p 

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Eating disorder happened & to me everything she says is a lie. From skinny to obese is not "loving" your body it's hating it & being ill :/

I agree. MJ is cruel to throw a girl like that in the media world. She went from anorexic to obese... and now they push her under the spotlight (knowing that she will hear what she will hear... because let's face it, she's not pretty. She wasn't when she was skinny either)

So basically, it's just fancy rich magazine owners who want to create a "buzz" in order to sell their products, by using a girl who had eating disorder.

What a wonderful world. :banghead:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I think with Eating Disorders (and many mental illnesses and disorders) you might be able to overcome it or at least keep it manageable but you never fully "cured." The fact she has had such drastic changes in such a short period of time is very suspicious and makes me feel  kinda sad :sad: It is her life, her body, her choice but I am concerned and I wish her well :thumbs_up:

I guess if MJ wants to turn this into a more positive direction she could address the other side of Eating Disorders that people rarely hear or talk about.

I also wish her well. Unfortunately I almost certain they won't talk about it.