Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

I wonder if that ended up being bad advice for her. Maybe it made her too passive in showing that she’d like to be back? Or the people at SI didn’t like her being so frank.

But yes, it could be that she was just a casualty of the rookie class being so competitive that year. There were only 5 rookies and Ashley was on the cover, Barbara won Rookie of the Year and Bojana seems to be quite popular.

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I would be totally ok if Candice Huffine replaces Ashley :Angel: 

I'm right there with you, Pink. 

I love Ashley, I think she's beautiful and is a decent model.  However I think she's believing her press in that she's the best thing since sliced bread. And big Fat girl here, I'm getting tired of her being everywhere. 
Candice Is Gorgeous. Iskra Lawrence would be great too. 

14 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I'm right there with you, Pink. 

I love Ashley, I think she's beautiful and is a decent model.  However I think she's believing her press in that she's the best thing since sliced bread. And big Fat girl here, I'm getting tired of her being everywhere. 
Candice Is Gorgeous. Iskra Lawrence would be great too. 

Ashley totally gives us "fluffy" women a bad name :/ Her arrogance and bitchiness is such a turn off! :sad: 

Victoria Lee too :chicken:no way she can make it tho

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Pheno mentioned to me she saw a video and it looked like Nina had to go to castings this year. Might not be a shooin

wtf..what video? it can't be true